The Treacherous Resident Gremlin [A Million Reasons/Adrenaline]

Fanfic: A Million Reasons | K

Fanfic: A Million Reasons | K. Danvers + Adrenaline | C. Kent

Portrayed by: Aidan Gallagher

Background: the only biological son of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul. Was sent to Gotham after Deathstroke killed Ra's Al Ghul and Talia took over the title of Demon Head.

Alias: Son of the Demon (initially), Resident Gremlin (called by Tim only), Robin (currently)

Age: 13

Current Status: Alive

Eye color: Emerald Green

Hair color and type: Jet Black and slightly messy.

Skin color: Pale

Height: 5'0"

Love Interest: None as of yet

Hobbies: Proving himself to be the best, swordfighting, reading (very rare), helping his father in any way possible, scaring and annoying Tim at all times, beating criminals to a pulp, spending time with Jon Kent.

Personality: By now, I've realized that I really enjoy writing Damian's character because he has such an interesting dynamic with every other person in the Batfam. And even though I wasn't going to include him in the story initially, I decided against it.

The prominent personality facts about him are as follows:

• Newly joined the Waynes so there's a lot he had yet to learn but he isn't willing to adjust in such a different lifestyle.

• Rebellious and has a clear disdain for following orders or rules.

• His favorite adoptive brother is Richard and least favorite brother is Tim. He hates Stephanie.

• Had a habit of spying on Batman and the rest of the vigilantes for as long as he wasn't allowed to join them on patrol. Once broke into Mount Justice and got injured due to the safety protocols. "Father, why does Mount Justice have better security than your cave? I find it absolutely preposterous. You ought to use safety protocols like that here too. It's not fair that the Batman's cave is much easier to break into compared to the hideout of that young misfit team."

• The only person he willingly spends time with is Jon Kent since the two are best friends. Their first encounter was the night Damian had broken into Mount Justice and everyone else was scared to approach him except Jon who quickly offered to bandage him. Ever since then, Damian has regarded him as a friend.

• Hasn't interacted much with Jason, doesn't plan on doing so in the future either.

• Gets angry very easily. Even the sight of Tim is enough to make him angry.

• Tell him not to do something and he gets motivated to do it more.

• Hates the press and gives all the interviewers hell. Just one month after his arrival in Gotham and no news agency wanted to cover any news or interview regarding him.

• According to Alfred, he's exactly like his father used to be in his childhood. Entitled, commanding and somewhat imposing.

• Is fond of animals but that's a secret he has shared only with Jon and Alfred.

• Despite being mean to everybody, he does respect Alfred because he knows the old man is capable of much more than he lets it show.

• Always takes advantage of the fact that he's Richard's favorite and mostly Tim has to suffer due to it.

Origin story: (follows canon storyline)

***