The Destined Al Ghul Heir [Coffee And Liquor Series]

Fanfic: Coffee And Liquor Series [Cookies And Cream, Cocoa Beans, Dark Chocolate, Bleeding Garnet]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Fanfic: Coffee And Liquor Series [Cookies And Cream, Cocoa Beans, Dark Chocolate, Bleeding Garnet]

Portrayed by: Miles McMillan

Background: the only biological son of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul. Was sent to Gotham after Deathstroke killed Ra's Al Ghul and Talia took over the title of Demon Head. Has lived with the Waynes ever since and took up the mantle of Robin.

Alias: Robin, Batman

Age: 16 to 25

Current Status: Unknown

Eye color: Emerald Green

Hair color and type: Dark Brown and slightly messy, longish reaching almost to his shoulders.

Skin color: Tanned Ivory

Height: 6'0"

Love Interest: Tyler Bennett

Hobbies: Proving himself to be the best, swordfighting, taking long walks with Titus, sketching and painting, annoying Tim, beating criminals to a pulp, hoarding animals everywhere in the Manor.

Personality: This version of Damian is somewhat mature as compared to the previous one. He had learnt a lot from life and had started to accept those changes that make him into who he really is.

The prominent personality facts about him are as follows:

• Bluntly honest.

• Instinctive. 

• Stays firm on his decision and does not back off from any challenges.

• His favorite drinks are Jasmine tea and hot chocolate.

• Has sorted out his differences with almost all the family members and is on tolerable terms with all of them.

• However, with time instead of opening up more, he has gotten a lot more reserved. But the difference is that now he trusts his family and genuinely cares for them.

• Tim has become his favorite brother but he would never admit it because he does not want to hurt Grayson's feelings.

• Might not show it but he has a heart of gold and tries to help others out without letting them know it was him.

• Very protective over his family, especially towards Tim's daughter and his own first cousin Mona. 

• His strained relationship with Talia had also improved with time as he figured out that Talia actually did care for him and Mona and did not want them to get hurt due to all that's going on with the League of Assassins.

• However, not stepping down from the rank of successor put him into a lot of trouble and he almost sacrificed himself to keep his family safe.

• Met Tyler when Tim was missing and the boy became an anchoring support to him and eventually the two fell in love with each other. Tyler is probably the only person with whom Damian is truly himself and doesn't have to care about any expectations.

• Somewhat reluctant of being showered with affection since deep down he feels as if a person like him who has killed so many people at a young age when he was back with the League doesn't deserve love and care.

• Can get very angry if his family and close friends are threatened but tries his best to keep himself composed and think a rational way out.

• His greatest fears are failing to protect his family and having their trust in him lessen.

Origin story: (follows canon storyline with a few modifications)

I don't wanna spoil much but the major modification is that he does not withdraw from the status of the League's successor and after Talia, he gets into trouble for it.

***