The Toe Biting Gremlin [Oculus]

Fanfic: Oculus | J

Fanfic: Oculus | J. Todd

Portrayed by: Max Charles

Background: the only biological son of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul. Was sent to Gotham after Deathstroke killed Ra's Al Ghul and Talia took over the title of Demon Head.

Alias: Son of the Demon (initially), Robin (currently)

Age: 10

Current Status: Alive

Eye color: Emerald Green

Hair color and type: Dark Brown and neatly cut.

Skin color: Pale

Height: 4'8"

Love Interest: None

Hobbies: Proving himself to be the best, swordfighting, slicing off the shrubbery, reading, helping his father in any way possible, annoying Tim, beating criminals to a pulp.

Personality: This was my second time writing about Damian and by then I had somewhat softened towards the character. So Damian in this story is somewhat more fleshed out than Damian from Katana, at least that's what I've tried.

The prominent personality facts about him are as follows:

• He's the living proof that small things can be vicious.

• Whenever he gets angry (which happens very often) he takes his katana and takes out his anger on the shrubbery in Wayne Manor's garden.

• The way his family lives is very new to him so he is confused most of the times to see them interact with each other and care for one another. However, he doesn't let his confusion show.

• Fond of hugs but would rather die than admit it out loud.

• His favorite adoptive brother is Jason and least favorite brother is Tim though he eventually got on tolerable terms with him.

• Is actually scared of Tim when he's on a caffeine high. Calls him the caffeinated terror because Tim on caffeine high does not leave Damian alone.

• Since he had spent his life with the Al Ghuls before coming to Gotham, he used to think that every task not done right had a punishment. So when the Wayne boys messed up a lot on their daily tasks and did not get punished for it, it used to irk him.

• The concept of birthdays is useless to him. "Tt, it's just a reminder that you're one year closer to death. I don't see why you all celebrate it as such. Oh wait, it's Drake's birthday? Where are the balloons, this one I have no issue in celebrating. Happy birthday, Drake, you're one year closer to dying."

• He prefers Jay's company over the rest of the Batboys.

• Rebellious and has a clear disdain for following orders.

• Bluntly honest.

• Has a very short temper. Angry Damian is a terror on the entire family and mostly on the poor shrubs in the garden.

Origin story: (follows canon storyline)

***