The Head of The Demon Fist [Intoxicating Desires]

Fanfic: Dark Reality Series [Intoxicating Desires | T

Fanfic: Dark Reality Series [Intoxicating Desires | T. Al Ghul]

Portrayed by: Aramis Knight

Background: The only biological son of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul. He was not sent to Gotham to live with his father and remained with the League instead, obtaining the title of Head of the Demon Fist.

Alias: Son of the Demon (initially), Head of the Demon Fist (currently)

Age: 10-15

Current Status: Alive

Eye color: Emerald Green

Hair color and type: Jet-Black and messy.

Skin color: Tanned ivory

Height: 4'8" to 5'3"

Love Interest: None

Hobbies: Proving himself to be the best, swordfighting, archery, training troops and making sure that the assassins under him are the best, idolizing his grandfather, secretly hoarding animals in the basement of the League's fortress, sketching, annoying his trainer constantly.

Personality: This Damian is very different from the rest of the versions I have written because his life forms very differently than we see in canon. As he is part of an AU series, he wasn't sent to Gotham by Talia and never met his father. To be honest, he might be the most demonic of all the versions I have written so far.

The prominent personality facts about him are as follows:

• He never met his paternal side of the family because he was never sent to Gotham.

• The two words that sum him up are vicious and merciless.

• However, he is very obedient to his mother and grandfather. He also has a good bond with his uncle Dusan.

• He respects his trainer because she is a close confidante of his mother. But he often gives her a hard time, always checking whether she is still better than him or not. It results in a lot of surprise attacks from Damian and there are times when the woman feels like she's constantly living under a highly reactive radar of dangerous attacks lined up for her.

• He does not like his family's favorite pastime of hunting and tries his best not to join them. 

• The only living things he has compassion for are animals. For humans, he does not have a single ounce of kindness.

• He has that mentality that he was born to rule so naturally, he is a very conceited little demon.

• He gets jealous very easily and does not like to share things that belong to him. 

• His first kill was at the age of five.

• Instinctive. Act first, think later.

• Most likely to start a fight, least likely to end it.

• Very stubborn and quick in taking decisions. But also gets angered very easily and has difficulty in controlling himself when his anger starts to govern his thinking.

• He does not have any friends because he finds it impossible to trust people. Also, he can't make friends due to the whole status quo that exists in the League so he always treats the other assassins as his subordinates.

Origin story: (slightly altered from canon storyline)

In this story, his origin is the same compared to the canon origin but the storyline is altered slightly from when Damian was sent to Gotham after Deathstroke killed Ra's Al Ghul. This version of Damian is not sent to Gotham and he stays with his mother, helping her defeat Deathstroke and the rest of their enemies. After Ra's, Talia took hold of the League and became the Demon Head while her son claimed the title of the Head of the Demon Fist (which is a troop he leads and comprises of young warriors). He would later grow up to be deemed as the successor of the Demon Head and then eventually covet the title of the Demon Head as well after his mother.

***