ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

Chapter One.
[ Louis' POV. ]

"Harry, wake up!" - I heard as I felt a couple of hands shaking my shoulders, waking me up.

I started opening my eyes, feeling extremely tired and in between my half opened eyelids, I saw a woman's face above me.

"Who are you?" - I grumbled.

"God Harry, we don't have time for games. C'mon, interview in two hours."

"What? Who's Harry? Who are you?" - I said, sitting up in bed. - "What is this place?" - I asked, taking it in that I clearly wasn't in my bed. - "Where am I?"

Wait, why is my voice so deep?
Why am I so raspy this morning?
Am I sick?

"How much did you drink last night, H? God, we are in Shanghai, China. You have an interview now and a show tonight, so you'd better come to your senses quickly."

"Wait, China? What is happening? What is this? Who are you?" - I asked, slightly freaking out at the sudden information.

"Harry please, stop joking. Meet me downstairs in half an hour."

"Who the fuck is Harry and who are you?!" - I yelled, not comprehending anything.

The woman just rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.

What the fuck was that.

Is this a joke or something?

I dropped my head down on the pillow again and lifted my hands to my face, massaging my temples.

And then I saw it.

"What the fuck are this tattoos?!"

I kicked all the blankets away, untangling my feet from under them and I spotted another really big tattoo on my leg, and then my briefs.
Those briefs aren't mine.

These tattoos aren't mine.

Why the fuck are my nails painted?

This shirt, this isn't mine either.

As I was freaking out, I stood up from the bed and I felt disoriented for a second.

What is happening? Did someone drug me last night?

Who was that woman before?

I shook my head and tried to ease my breathing, I was about to hyperventilate.
I didn't know where I was, what was happening and why did I have all these things that didn't belong to me.
Did someone kidnap me during the night?

And China? Shanghai?

Where is my phone?
I need to call someone, I need help.

I looked around to see if I could find my phone or some of my actual belongings, but nothing.
Just an iphone charging on the bedside table and a blazer and some trousers on the sofa next to the minibar.

Nothing else.

This was a hotel room? It surely looked like it.

I took the trousers and put them on because I was getting uncomfortable being half naked in that strange room. But my movements were extremely clumsy this morning, as if I couldn't control my limbs.

And then I noticed my body was different, the dimensions were completely different apart from the new tattoos all around. Everything was distorted.

My actual tattoos were missing too.

This must just be a bad dream.
This isn't happening.

I walked towards the bathroom in the corner so I could wash my face and, hopefully, wake up from that nightmare.