ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

Hello beautiful souls, how are you all?

I want to tell you that yesterday I had one of the last exams of my university career so I'm quite happy because I only have one left and then I'll have my degree :')

Yeah, I wanted to share that.

That's the reason I couldn't update yesterday.
I hope you like this one now!

Mag 🦋

Chapter six.
[ Louis' POV. ]

"Okay, Mitch, I need Louis to be able to listen to me while on stage, please connect me to his earbud so I can give him instructions from backstage." - Harry said.

"On it." - Mitch answered, leaving the dressing room.

"I'll sing the songs on your earbud and you'll copy, okay?" - Harry said, now turning to me.

"Are you sure it's going to work?"

"Any other idea for you not to fuck up my career?"

"Hey!"

"Don't talk to my bestie like that!" - Niall defended me.

"I don't care about any of you, but I do care about myself, so you're going to do what I'm saying, you hear me?" - Harry said sharply.

"What kind of instructions will you give me?"

"I don't know, things you have to do to be me. Laugh, dance, walk the stage, sing the fucking correct lyrics." - He said sarcastically.

"Are you going to pay me?"

"Again with that?"

"Yes." - I said, hands on my hips.

Harry sighed and shook his head, defeated.

"Yes, sure. Only if you do it right."

"Okay." - I smiled in victory.

Mitch returned seconds later.

"Here." - He said, giving Harry a little microphone and an earbud similar to mine.

"Good." - Harry said. - "Now, Mitch, which songs did you take out of the track list?"

"Sign of the times, Fine Line and She."

Harry laughed.

"Fuck, I'm so screwed. Okay, we are going to leave it like that today. But tomorrow I'll teach you those ones, the tour can't continue without Sign of the times, it's just unacceptable."

"Harry, he can't sing those songs, he doesn't have the technique yet." - Mitch answered softly.

"He will do it anyways."

I hate this guy.

"What about finding a solution? Huh? We are not going to waste all our time in making me a copy of you." - I said.

"But you need to be ready just in case." - Harry answered.

"I hate your job. Why do I have to do this if you're not doing mine? Huh?"

"Because mine is more important."

I froze.

"Excuse me, What?" - I said, already feeling the rage bubbling inside me.

"I have a public image to sustain."

"I don't fucking care! You being famous doesn't give you the right to denigrate my job."