ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

I'm feeling generous today, so here's the second chapter of the day.

I actually really enjoyed to write this one 🤍

BUT one more chapter left and then the epilogue. So, enjoy.

Mag 🦋

Chapter Seventeen.
[ Harry's POV. ]

"You didn't want them to leave, right?" - Mitch asked me the second we watched Niall and Louis disappear behind the hotel entrance.

"Huh?" - I said, still not taking my eyes off the door.

"He didn't want Louis to leave." - Sarah said, playfully.

I turned to look at them and snapped out of my thoughts.

"No… no, it's not that. It's okay they had to return eventually."

"But that's not what you wanted, H. Admit it. You still have time to run after him." - She insisted.

"I don't want to run after Louis, shut up."

"Sure." - She said sarcastically.

"I'm alright. I'm great. I'm me again, I returned to my body and I couldn't be better." - I smiled, maybe a little too fake.

"Okay, H. Ready to take over your shows again?" - Mitch asked, hooking an arm around my neck.

"Of course. I missed the stage so much." - I smiled again, truthfully this time, and he nodded at me.

"Let's get you ready then."

I wasn't ready, and I didn't think I would be either.
I was feeling weird, and even if I was in my body again, I was uncomfortable, I wasn't feeling like myself.
Something was… missing.

📖✨

The show went alright, but I wasn't as nearly as good as before everything with Louis happened.
Maybe I was just rusty.

Then, the following day, the management cornered me again, wanting a solution, but also congratulating me for getting rid of Louis Tomlinson in the first place.

He was the main problem for them.

They weren't happy about the rumors and the fact that there were reporters following Louis everywhere.
He was a loose thread, and they were scared he could give in to the pressure and say something we would regret. That they'll regret.

So they pull on some strings, leaving Louis finally alone, without press pushing him to talk.

That kinda left me more tranquil, knowing that Louis wasn't being harassed, and that he could return to being a normal guy.

I focused back on rehearsing my songs for the next show, if I was rusty, then I just needed more practice, right?

I stayed up overnight, trying to find where I was unsure, what I was doing wrong.
But nothing seemed out of place.

My voice was alright, my energy was high, the band was doing everything right, no mistake in sight.

But still something was bothering me.

Another show went by, but again, I still wasn't feeling quite like I did before. It wasn't fulfilling, it wasn't great.
I started to think that maybe I was just doing things by routine, not by pleasure, and that was my mistake.

So, I tried to change it. To get out of the routine.
I even started writing new songs.

It wasn't after five days of trying, that I finally came to my senses about why I was being so robotic and powerless, why I was just going on automatic.