ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Chapter Three.
[ Harry's POV. ]

I woke up with the awful sound of a heavy rock song ringing near my ear. But, weird enough I felt completely rested, as if I have had the best sleep in my life.

It's been ages since I've slept this well. With the different hotel rooms, planes and the tour bus, my sleep wasn't always the best.

But this morning I felt brand new.
It must be this hotel bed.

It smelled so good, the pillow was so comfortable.
It had mens perfume or something, It was delicious.

I looked at the bedside table to turn that awful song off and dropped my head back on the pillow.

Who the fuck left it there in the first place?
I'm not going to get up until Nancy comes.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the amazing feeling of the pillow underneath my head and drifted off to sleep again.

I don't know how much more I slept, but it was awesome. I've never slept that long.

I stretched my arms, sitting on the bed and looked around.

Why is it so hot here?
Why am I wearing joggers to sleep?

What an odd hotel room.
It was full of shelves filled with books and a big wardrobe which was slightly opened and a bit messy inside, some clothes hanging inside.

And where the fuck was Nancy?

I looked around to find my phone and check the time, but I couldn't see it anywhere.

What a weird disposition this hotel room has. There's no ensuite bathroom.

I frowned.
I don't even remember how I got here.

I got out of bed and sat at the edge, looking down at my feet and my uncovered ankles.

What the fuck is the rogue?
When did I get that spider web?

I took a glimpse of my wrist, noticing my anchor was missing.
I rolled up my long sleeves and I froze when I couldn't identify any of the tattoos on my skin.

What the hell is going on?

I couldn't even identify my clothes, joggings and a long sleeve shirt?
Why did I sleep like that?

I could feel my heartbeat increasing every time I noticed something different in my body.
None of these tattoos were mine.

I stripped down the joggers and my briefs, throwing them to the ground and staring down at my crotch.

That's not my penis.

I hurried to search for a bathroom out of the room so I could stare at my whole body in a mirror, because this couldn't be happening. It must be some kind of visual illusion or maybe a magic trick, or maybe someone was just messing with me.

I opened the bedroom door and froze when I saw a guy sitting on what looked like a kitchen Isle.

"Why did you skip work? And why are you completely naked?" - The blonde one with an Irish accent asked, pointing at me.

"Excuse me?"

"Where are your clothes, Louis?" - He laughed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. Not comprehending a thing.

"Where is the bathroom?" - I asked and I shivered by hearing the voice coming out of my mouth.

What's wrong with my voice this morning?