ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Chapter Fifteen.
[ Louis' POV. ]

I woke up and I could feel my legs were slightly numb that morning. As if they had some overweight on them.

I rolled my head in the pillow, trying to find some comfort again and potentially continuing sleeping, but then I felt another strange weight all over my left side of the body.

I slowly opened my eyes, still trying to understand where I was and what day it was, when I noticed that the strange weight was actually Harry sleeping over me.

His head in my chest, his arms around my torso, his breathing on my chest, and his legs in between mine.
He was completely over my body.

I smiled to myself and sighed, rolling my eyes.

He looked pretty good like that, calm and soft, not the egocentric guy with the secure eyes and the demanding voice we are used to seeing.

It was almost photograpable.

I untangled one of my arms from underneath him and placed it in his hair, digging my fingertips on his scalp and massaging through his curls.

Harry was so blessed with his hair.
So soft and curly and easy to brush and wash.

And I found that stroking his hair was actually really relaxing.

Wait.

This is Harry I'm touching.

Harry himself.

In Harry's body.

Harry is over me, with his curly hair, his long legs, his strong arms and his peaceful features.

And I am…

I stared at my hand in his hair, spotting the well known 28 tattoo on my fingers.

I'm me!

I'M ME.
We are back to normal.
Oh my Lord.

I extended my arms in the air, spotting every single one of my tattoos.

My tattoos, oh how I missed them.

Then I ran a hand on my face and felt my own skin, my nose, my ears and my own hair.

"Yes!" - I screamed out.

Oh, my voice.
Oh, it's so nice to hear it again.

Harry started stirring up and I quickly turned us around, pushing him against the mattress and straddling over him.

"Harry!" - I yelled, excitedly.

"Mhm?"

"Harry wake up!"

"What?"

"We're ourselves again. Look!" - I screamed, taking his arm from the mattress and putting it in front of his face as he opened his eyes. - "Your tattoos, see?" - I said, shaking his arm. - "I'm me and you are you again!"

"What?!" - He screamed, sitting up rushedly and causing me to sit on his legs.

"We are back!" - I screamed, extending my arms.

"We are back!" - He copied me with a big smile and we hugged.

He hugged me so tightly that I actually felt my breathing chopped, but nevertheless I hugged him back.

It was the end of our torture, we finally did it.

Harry let go of me with a giant smile plastered on his face, both of us speechless.