ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Hello beautiful souls ✨

This chapter was so fun to write.
Hope you like it.

Mag 🦋

Chapter Eleven.
[ Harry's POV. ]

That night as we were flying to the following city, I decided to not sleep like the rest of the crew and just take advantage of those hours to find a solution, not only to the fake rumors, but also to end this body changing nightmare once and for all.

I put on my headphones and lay down on the seat, focusing on the dark sky by my side, burying myself deep in my mind and thinking about everything and nothing at the same time.

It was useless.
Because nothing made sense.

The book wasn't giving us any clues, the things we already tried were stupid and shallow, and then there was nothing else at the reach of our hands that we could do to reverse it.

It was just a dead end road.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone tapping on my shoulder.
I turned to see Louis standing in the hallway of the plane cabin with sad puppy eyes.

I accommodated my headphones and turned my head back to the window, ignoring him.

I felt another tapping on my shoulder and then the feeling of my headphones sliding down to my neck.

"Can you talk to me? Please?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, sit there." - I said, pointing to the seat next to me.

"Are you still mad?"

"Kinda."

"Okay... Can we not fight now?" - He smiled.

"Sure." - I shrugged. - "Sorry for earlier." - I said, disconnecting my headphones and turning them off.

"It's okay." - He shrugged. - "But you should really start controlling your anger issues."

"Don't push it."

He laughed.

"Right."

"So, what do you need?"

"I want to make sure I'm doing things like you want me to. I don't want to do things wrong, and I don't want you to keep treating me badly because I'm learning second by second how to do this. But I do want to help you."

I closed my eyes and nodded.

"I know, thank you. I owe you a lot. I see that you're trying, Louis. It's okay. I'm just really stressed."

"I know." - He smiled softly and I turned my head to the window once more.

He kept quiet for a few seconds.

"Do you have any new ideas on how to switch back?" - I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Niall keeps insisting on trying with a kiss like those Disney fairy tales, but apart from that, no. Nothing."

"We can try kissing the cover of the book?"

"You think so?" - He asked and I shrugged. - "Sure, let's give it a try."

"If that doesn't work, then I guess we can try kissing each other. I mean, we are running out of ideas."

"I thought you didn't want to kiss yourself." - He smirked.