ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

I claim this one.

Mag 🦋

Chapter Fourteen.
[ Harry's POV. ]

As soon as the show ended, Louis came stumbling towards me.
He had no more energy left, and to be honest, neither did I.

It was a very difficult audience tonight, and I saw Louis giving everything in him to keep the energy and the excitement up.

And even if I was helping him through the earbud, I knew both of us were still thinking and unconsciously worrying about the things that happened earlier.

"Did anything else happen?" - He asked me tiredly.

"Nope." - I said. - "We just need to figure out how to resolve our body thing, and I'll deal with them once the tour is over." - I smiled at him.

"But Harry, isn't it going to be too late by then?"

"You don't worry." - I said, starting to push him to walk to the car that would take us back. - "You don't have to do anything more than what you're already doing."

He looked at me worriedly but he let it go.
We walked together side by side until we reached the back door and found the black car waiting for us.
Nancy was already there, making signs for us to hurry.

We ran to get into the backseat and she closed the door from the outside, sitting in the front seat by the driver.

"Is it really that bad?" - Louis asked after a while.

"What?"

"The damage control."

"No… I mean, it's just exhausting."

"Why?"

"It's… not being able to be yourself, you know? I mean at first it was alright, it was just going out one day with some random girl to prove the world I was straight. Then they added the interviews, the song lyrics dedicated specifically to women, the continued rumors about me being a womanizer, and it all just got bigger and I'm at a point where I can't really go back from it."

"Don't you have a way out of it?"

"Not really."

Louis nodded, comprehensively.

"I hope you can be yourself publicly sometime." - He said with a sad smile. - "The people should know who you really are. You're a pretty dope guy."

"Dope?" - I said, slightly laughing.

"Dope." - He nodded and laughed too.

📖✨

Louis and I went straight to the diner because we were starving after the long day we had had.

After picking out plates of food, I sat next to Sarah and, In front of us, Louis sat next to Mitch, placing an arm around Mitch's shoulder.

"How is my favorite person in this entire crew feeling today?" - Louis asked him and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm feeling the same as an hour ago when you last saw me." - Mitch mumbled, inexpressive.

"Exactly the same? Not even a bit more tired?" - Louis teased him.

"No."

"I don't believe you."

"Then don't believe me." - Mitch shrugged, but I could see him trying to hide a little smile.

"Mitch." - I said.

"Mhm?"

"Louis and I were just saying that we're going to have a sleepover in his room tonight, want to join?"