ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Ok, this is the final chapter, tomorrow you'll have the epilogue. So I'll say my goodbyes then.

But today, I have been wanting to ask you if any of you wanted to make an illustration for my following story.
I'm already planning it, so if you want to do it just pm me, yeah?

(And for future stories too)

ANYGAYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL FEELING AFTER LOUIS' LIVESTREAM AND HARRY'S SHOW LAST NIGHT?
I'm still devastated.

Mag 🦋

Chapter Eighteen.
[ Louis' POV.]

I wasn't happy with Harry walking away. I was fighting against every impulse to stop myself from running after him and giving in.

I really wanted that date. God, he came to ask  me on a date.

How is that even possible?

He came all the way here, risking getting caught, risking being seen together, when he could just call me or text me.
He risked it for me, so that meant I mattered to him at least.

I could see that he wanted to do things right.

But I stand on what I said, I didn't want to suffer, I didn't want to be a burden to his career or to always be in the limit of messing something up.
But above all that, I didn't want to be his secret.

I think he understood my point.

I snapped out of my thoughts and decided to continue working, arranging the shelves and putting on some music - that didn't belong to Harry Styles if possible - to forget about the recent events and the green eyed popstar who I had just rejected.

Later that day, I found out through Niall, that Harry returned to the tour and that he was in the USA right now.

Good for him.

Of course I told Niall that Harry was at the store that morning, telling him every detail of our encounter, and he tranquilized me, saying that I did the right thing.

I know I did. It just felt sad.

That's why I begged Niall to not talk about Harry for a while.
I needed some time to recover at least, to find some peace of mind with my decision.

📖✨

"You understand that you can't get him out of your head because he is meant to be, right? You had a bloody body changing experience because of a romance book. And If that wasn't enough, he freaking came here to ask you out, Louis." - Niall said, resting against my desk as I was working on the store a few days later.

He had come because he said he was getting bored alone in the flat, and since it was his day off class he didn't have much to do.

And I surely needed a distraction.

"I know it. Do you think I was mean? I didn't want to, I just…"

"No, you set your ground. It wasn't mean, It was alright, he just needs to figure things out and ask you again, hopefully soon."

"Hopefully."

"It's only been a week, chill out. You just need to busy your mind with other things."

"Right." - I sighed. - "And that's your job." - I said, making him laugh.

"We could actually start spending those one hundred thousand dollars on something." - He smiled mischievously. - "Maybe an elastic bed, or a jacuzzi for our flat, or a…"