ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

Hello Magnets 😏
How are you all today?

Okay, so quick announcement, I told you before that this was going to be rather short.
So I'm planning eighteen chapters and an epilogue.

So, we're getting there!

That's all.
Mag 🦋

Chapter Twelve.
[ Louis' POV. ]

After choosing my usual cup of tea and three donuts for breakfast, I went to sit next to Niall and in front of Harry.

I greeted them with a little smile and Niall punched me in the arm.

"Morning, idiot."

"Morning to you too." - I laughed.

Harry looked at me apologetically and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry for last night." - He said.

"Don't even mention last night." - I mumbled, pushing the first donut inside my mouth.

"What happened last night?" - Niall asked.

"Nothing." - I said sharply, still chewing on my donut.

"Tell me, I want to know."

"No." - I said.

"C'mon Lou." - Niall pouted.

"No."

"Louis…" - Harry started.

"Stop it, Harry. Already forgotten. Yeah?"

"I wasn't going to say that."

"Uhm, okay then what?"

"Yesterday I took the book from your room, remember?"

"Mhmm…"

"I wanted to keep digging and I think I have another idea."

"What is it?"

"In the story Julie switches houses with Gabriel because they both got inside the exchange program, right?" - He asked and both Niall and I nodded. - "And they go back to their places once the exchange is over."

"Yes, we all know that." - Niall said.

"Hey mates." - Mitch said, sitting next to Harry and joining the conversation.

Sarah, who was following behind him, smiled politely at us and sat next to Mitch.

"Mitch, your friend here is having an epiphany." - I said sarcastically.

"Let me finish." - Harry said sharply.

"Sure, Mr. Popstar." - I laughed.

"What If we need to finish something to switch back? Julie and Gabriel finish their studies, maybe we both have something to achieve before changing again."

"That's actually not a bad Idea." - Niall said.

"You know, Harry. I feel like you've read my mind." - I said. - "Before I went to sleep last night, I was thinking that maybe the key to switching back is on something we did when we met."

"Huh?"

"Like… that day I still didn't know who you were, and you were surprised about it. Maybe we needed to change that? You know like that movie when the guy is selfish and is trapped living the same day until he becomes a good lad…"