𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

I can't believe this is happening already!

How are you all feeling today?

I'm excited to read your comments tbh :))))

ANYGAYS, this story was a lot fun to write, I enjoyed every second of it and I hope you did too.
Thanks for reading and making this far, I love you all and I can't wait to see you again ❤️✨

I have a great story in mind to do next, and I promise that one will have smut, but maybe I'll start it in a week or so.

Right now, enjoy this epilogue!
Mag 🦋

Epilogue.
[ Louis' POV. ]

Most people don't read books anymore, and call me old fashioned, but I didn't want that to happen. I didn't want books to be forgotten.

But good music and books were slowly disappearing, and I made it my personal mission to don't let them die.

I never, ever, thought that my life could become a book itself, that my story could be a stupid romantic comedy coming from the paper pages of a book.

Neither I thought that music, that crappy nowadays music that I used to despise, would become my favorite thing in the world.
Sang by my favorite person in the world.

Because that sappy bastard, that I get to call my boyfriend, always writes me songs. Those songs that he knows I can't tolerate, with those catching melodies that everyone hears on the radio.

I laughed to myself just at the thought of it.

After a year of being with Harry, I still couldn't understand how I got so lucky, how strong we were and how good it felt.

But above all, I still couldn't understand how he made me like his music. He completely bought me, didn't he?

My freaking boyfriend writes songs to me.
For me.
He sings those songs to me.
He shares his feelings towards me to the rest of the world through his songs, making me the happiest man alive.

And he made my world turn upside down.

I wasn't a normal guy anymore, and yes, maybe I was just 'Harry Styles' boyfriend' to the eyes of some people.
But I wasn't, I was still Louis, and since I decided to close my bookstore, Harry impulsed me to start writing my own things.

So, my life mission of not letting good books and good music die, was now in my hands too.

Because I am a writer now.

I wrote some new songs for Harry, and I'm also starting to write our love story down, with the expectation of publishing my own book at some point.

But it was still a work in progress.

For now, my life was around Harry. To support him and accompany him on his tours and interviews as I built up my own career.

And now, as I shared another of his world tours with him, I was watching his amazing show from backstage, as I always do, enjoying his amazing voice echoing through the speakers and standing in front of the Spanish audience.

We were on Madrid.
And since we arrived yesterday, people just followed both of us around all the time.

Because hear this out, people actually liked me as Harry's partner.