ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Chapter Two.
[ Louis' POV. ]

"But I don't sing."

"Maybe you don't, but Harry does. And he is in the middle of his world tour so, as we try to figure out how to return you both to your bodies, you're going to learn and sing his songs."

"Wait. So, you think he is in my body too?"

"Where would he be if not?" - Mitch raised an eyebrow at me.

"I don't know, I didn't stop to think about it. Oh my God, my job!" - I screamed, realizing I had skipped my shift at the bookstore.

"Hey, focus. You have twenty minutes to learn two songs." - He said and took out his phone from his pocket.

He placed it in front of me and pressed play to one of the songs.
I rolled my eyes when I heard that commercial beat I hate and the first chords of the song.

"Of course he was a pop singer. Can this song be any more commercial? Can this whole thing get any worse?" - I whispered to myself.

"Pay attention." - Mitch said sharply.

A couple of minutes later the song ended and Mitch played it again, now forcing me to sing it over the recorded melody.

He gave me the lyrics and put the song on loop until I kinda learned it. Then we did the same with the second one.

"I'm not sure I'll get this right."

"You'll have to. You have a show tonight. 23 songs in a row." - Mitch said.

"What?!"

"We will worry about those later. Just try to remember these melodies now, I'll ask Nancy to give you a paper with the lyrics or something."

"I have to sing live?!"

"Yes." - He said, his face expression unreadable.

He took his phone back, replaying the first song again.

"Mitch, I'm sorry. I can't. I need to find out how to return to my body, the faster I do it the faster Harry will be back and sing his songs himself." - I said, standing up and walking out of the dressing room.

"Where do you think you're going?" - Mitch said, following me.

"Out of here."

"You know there's a massive amount of fans out there, Right? You'll not be able to walk one block without being kidnapped."

I stopped in my tracks, turning to him.

"Seriously, How big is this guy and why do I  still don't know who he is?"

"He's the singer of the moment." - He shrugged. - "So now it's your job to take care of his career, at least until we find how to reverse this."

"You don't understand, Mitch. I can't sing!"

"I've heard you like five minutes ago, you can sing because you're on Harry's body."

"I don't even recognize this voice coming out of my mouth!"

"Louis…" - He said in a low volume, walking to me. - "I promise I'll help you, okay? But I need you to do this for Harry, I can't let him get in trouble or ruin his career because of this."

"You promise we will try to fix this as soon as this interview ends?" - I threatened him with my pointing finger.

"Yes."

"Are you going to help me to at least know what the hell I'm doing there?"

"I'll sit next to you in the interview if necessary."