17| Romi

*This chapter might be triggering for some readers*

R O M E O

I'm fucked up

My long-lost siblings just got back home after years, and instead of being welcoming and nice, I have been nothing but an asshole to them.

I'm kind of an asshole to everyone, but I was unnecessarily rude to them.

Since they were kidnapped I change a lot. I became closed off and rude. Not to mention how my anger issues became uncontrollable.

I felt guilty

I was with them when they were kidnapped. And I couldn't protect them. I was weak. I still remember the day they were taken like it was yesterday. After they took them the fuckers wanted to hurt my family even more. So they used me. They did some unimaginable things to me. Memories that I will always carry with me.

F L A S H B A C K

I watched as my youngest siblings played in the garden of our home, with the biggest grin on my face. They looked so carefree and happy. Their happiness made me happy. "Romi, can you play with me" I heard my little sister ask. I never knew it was possible to love someone so unconditionally like I love Astraea. She is my world. My little Astry. "yes—" I started but was cut off by the sound of a gunshot.

My parents were out on a business trip and my oldest brothers were at my uncle's house. It was just us and Valerio who was sleeping in his room. But Dad has trained us in case something like that happened. He told us to go to the safe room. So that I what I am gonna do. I grabbed the triplets' arms and ran with them, I ran as fast as I could. The only things that I was thinking about were that I need to protect the triplets no matter what. Before we could reach the safe room, we were stopped by a group of guys. They were really tall, muscular, and scary. What I am gonna do now?

I was terrified.

"W-what do y-you w-want" I stuttered, my voice shaking in fear, in fear of losing my younger siblings. Tears were now falling down the triplets and my face. "What I want? I want a lot of things but for starters, I want those little shits" A man said pointing to the triplets, with a wicked smile on his face " No you aren't getting them" I started trying my best to appear confident while on the inside worried was etching me.

Just as I said that I felt a sharp pain in my cheeks. He slapped me. And he didn't stop after that. He punched, kicked, and stabbed me until I was laying on the floor unable to move. From my blurry vision I could see another man taking the triplets who were trying to get out of his hold "Leave them alone" I yelled angrily, I almost forgot that I was injured, all I could think of was protecting my siblings but I failed "Romi" Astraea screamed trying to reach me but was held back by the unknown man.

And I watched them as they took my siblings away from me unable to do anything about it as the same man that was enjoying beating me continued with his torture. I was bloody and I was tired. I wanted the pain to go away. I wanted him to stop but he never did. He then proceeded to take off his pants and shove his penis down my throat ignoring my cries. I begged him to stop but he just disregarded me "suck my dick like a good boy" he smirked at me. When I didn't do what he asked me to do, he slapped me then proceeded to move his hips and held the back of my neck. Tears were running down my cheeks. I couldn't protect the triplets and I couldn't stop him from doing that to me

F L A S H B A C K    O V E R

I'm a disappointment

I'm disgusting