25| Mon Étoile

*This chapter includes sexual and mature scenes, if you are uncomfortable reading it, please skip*

A S T R A E A

I opened my eyes and tried to adjust to the lighting, I looked at my alarm clock and saw it was still 8 AM. I got up from my bed, stretching my arms and yawning.

I went to the bathroom and undressed myself then hopped in the shower, letting the warm water soothe my tense muscles, I subconsciously traced the scars on my skin, and my gaze traveled to the most recent scars that were imprinting my body. The marks were caused by the ambush.

My mind drifted back to that day, or more like a specific phone call that I have received day. Rudolph Fischer was Adolf's younger brother and his second-in-command. He was the one that made Santi watched helplessly as he raped. He was one of the persons that caused my torment and for that, he will pay the price.

I need to know if he was lying about the fact that Santiago was alive. If he was still breathing then I need to do anything to save him. To save my brothers

Audrey, Rudolph, and Adolf are the only ones who are still alive out of all the monsters that had dared to touch me and my brothers. And I cannot wait to get my hands of them and make them regret the day their mother opened her legs.

I got out of the shower and started with my skincare routine, Julie recommended me some new product that I wanted to try.

Afterward, I got dressed, I wore a dress mom had gifted me, it was custom made for me, she had drawn the design and gave it to the employees that work at her company to create it.

It was a cute lace, white dress that reached above my knees. It has a V-neckline that highlights my round breasts. I paired it with the Versace Antheia Green Leaf heels. I wore the necklace dad had gifted me and my twins a few days ago, it was a gold chain with the letter 'R' with diamond etched on it—I also learned that all my older brothers possessed it, it was jewelry that represents our family, all of the Regio children owned a similar necklace.

I made my way downstairs to see that only my mother was awake. It was Saturday and everyone normally just sleeps in and relax even dad, Antonio, and Hermes since they have been taking the weekend off. No work unless it's an emergency.

I usually also spend my Saturdays chilling at home and I certainly never wake up at 8 AM on a weekend morning but I was excited today since Nico informed me yesterday that we were spending the day together. Just us. Just him and I. It is something that we haven't done in a while since our life had been chaotic recently. With him taking over his father's mafia and everything that has been happening in my life lately, we didn't get to spend much time alone together. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him.

"Good morning, mom" I greeted her and kissed her cheek "Good morning, precious" she smiled warmly at me "Why are you up so early on a Saturday," she asked me curiously while sipping coffee from her cup

"I just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep, plus Nico and I are spending the day together today" I replied while opening the fridge. I grabbed the cold brew and the creamer for my regular morning ice coffee.

"That's wonderful honey. Please use protection, I would love to be a grandma but wait for a few years I'm too young to be a Nonna just yet" She teased me looking at my now-red face knowingly "Mama" I gasped, hiding my embarrassed face in my palms "What?" She questioned innocently, chuckling clearly amused

While scrolling on my Instagram and drink my coffee I kept checking on the time, I was starving but mama and I wanted to wait until the others are awake so we could eat. Daniella was preparing pancakes for today's breakfast, I could smell the heavenly odor of the food all around the house.