Chapter One

WARNING!!Full PDF version in Indonesian is available to buy

WARNING!!
Full PDF version in Indonesian is available to buy. Ch.14 and Extra END are not on wattpad and so this book will end at Chapter 13. There is no English version of the PDF version unfortunately. I understand if you don't want to read, but if you do, then please enjoy 😊. Thank you.

OMEGAVERSE!!/M-PREG

Alpha: They are the highest on the hierarchy in society, they were born to be someone, who's great at everything they do and is usually a leader in every field they're in and at work. Alphas have the most aggressive nature out of the others and are stronger and more dominant. Omega is the pair or pair bond with alpha.

Beta: They are between alpha and omega. They are generally normal people. They cannot get pregnant, and they cannot get omegas pregnant either (this depends on the author).

Omega: They are the lowest on the hierarchy, polite, gentle, and the only ones who can get pregnant besides beta girls. All male omegas must go through a period of heat (the only time they are fertile/need to have sex), the time depends on each author. If they don't have an alpha, omegas can hold the heat in until it stops by itself but it's very risky if there is no alpha. Its also unsafe for omegas, who are in heat to leave the house because it will attract other alphas. But omegas have another way to stop heat if they don't have an alpha yet, which is taking pills/drugs.

CHAPTER ONE:

Wang Xiaoyi – Age 1

The little baby sat on Xiao Zhan's lap while watching television. He couldn't understand anything and just smiled at what was on the TV.

Wang Xiaoyi – Age 2

He was sitting on Xiao Zhan's lap while watching TV.

"Yiyi, what do you want for dinner?"

The little boy with bunny teeth thought carefully, he grabbed his father's big hands and replied, "Yiyi likes potatoes...er...don't like green ones."

Xiao Zhan nodded with a big smile.

Wang Xiaoyi – Age 3

He sat next to Xiao Zhan with a serious face while watching TV. The little boy occasionally saw his father's facial expressions change when watching, it went from a happy face, then sad, then happy again.

"Dad, Yiyi wants to watch something else"

Xiao Zhan turned his head, then patted his little son's head with a gentle smile and said, "Alright, let's change it." Then he replaced the show with a cartoon.

Wang Xiaoyi – Age 4

He looked at his father with a sad face. He then climbed onto the sofa and sat next to him. Xiao Zhan wiped and rubbed his son's cheek for a while then continued watching.

"Papa, why are we watching that guy again?" Wang Xiaoyi asked the boy was disturbed. Xiao Zhan replied, "It's okay, isn't this funny?"

Wang Xiaoyi – Age 5