Chapter Eight

Xiao Zhan looked at the four Alphas, who took turns sitting in front of him

Xiao Zhan looked at the four Alphas, who took turns sitting in front of him. They had been sitting for lunch together since five minutes ago but the four of them just stared at Xiaoyi. As for Xiaoyi, the boy was confused as to why he was being stared at earlier. He looked at the four strangers and his father in turn.

Feeling like he couldn't let the atmosphere get any quieter, Xiao Zhan finally spoke out first.

"Thank you for taking us to lunch," Xiao Zhan said with an awkward smile.

After staring at Wang Xiaoyi for a long time, the four Alphas snapped back to reality.

Wang Yibo's brother replied, "You're welcome. You're not in a hurry, are you?"

The man nodded slowly.

"What's your name?" Wang Yibo's mother suddenly asked Xiaoyi.

The boy hesitated to answer for a moment but did so immediately.

"Xiaoyi."

"Xiaoyi?"

"Only Xiaoyi?" Wang Yibo's father added.

Xiaoyi replied again, "Wang Xiaoyi."

A look of surprise and amazement immediately appeared on the faces of Wang Yibo's family. No matter what they thought when they heard it, Xiao Zhan hoped it wasn't something bad.

"You're so handsome," said Wang Yibo's mother with an expression like she couldn't help but want to hug the child.

Xiaoyi replied, "Thank You."

The man's mother immediately exclaimed, "Very adorable. Can I hug you?"

Her daughter immediately scolded, "Mum!"

Then the second son, "Stop it, we've only just met."

Xiao Zhan smiled awkwardly. He really didn't know how to react.

"Grandma, who are you?" Xiaoyi suddenly asked.

Mrs. Wang was surprised and immediately replied, "Ah...umm...I..."

Her husband whispered, "See? He's confused as to why a stranger suddenly wants to hug him."

Wang Yibo's older sister immediately changed the subject.

"Lunch is ready. We'd better eat before it gets cold."

Xiao Zhan immediately nodded, "Yes."

The man then turned to Xiaoyi, making sure his son was eating, then he started.

Xiao Zhan had never met Wang Yibo's family other than his older sister. So, when they suddenly met them like this, especially with Xiaoyi around, Xiao Zhan felt a little depressed. He was scared when he thought about their opinion of him. Especially after Wang Yibo's mother found out that he was an Omega. Xiao Zhan knew how an Alpha family usually was and that they don't like to see their child hanging out with an Omega, except for getting married.