Chapter Seven

Wang Yibo looked at Shen Lian who was holding his hand

Wang Yibo looked at Shen Lian who was holding his hand. He then easily released his hand from the man's grip causing him to push slightly.

He hissed at Shen Lian, "This is none of your business." Then he pulled Xiao Zhan away from there.

Xiao Zhan spoke quickly while enduring the pain in his wrist, "I can walk on my own...Let go!"

Wang Yibo's steps stopped just before they passed through the rooftop door. His chest heaving up and down because of how angry he was. Then he turned to Xiao Zhan, he said, "Am I that unworthy to know anything? You lied to me as if I were a fool. It made me feel like a terrible person, and Xiaoyi...you made all of your decisions selfishly without discussing it with me. "Me!... Xiaoyi, he's mine as well!"

Xiao Zhan looked at him with a shattered look, "You... have to make all your dreams come true..."

Wang Yibo's voice rose, "That had nothing to do with the fact that you lied to me!"

"It does!" Xiao Zhan replied in an equally high-pitched voice.

Wang Yibo's eyes widened. Then Xiao Zhan continued his words with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"You said you wanted to be in this place no matter what! You said you couldn't imagine life without your dreams..."

"How could that be an excuse!"

"You don't love me!"

Wang Yibo looked at the man stunned. His hands let go of Xiao Zhan's hand. Then the man continued, his voice getting choked up, "You don't love me...then how could I have said that I had Xiaoyi with you. You don't love me... Xiaoyi is the result of my inability to control myself. But I never regret having him. Even though you don't love me, I can still give him the same love."

"Yibo, what are you doing here?" His assistant suddenly appeared.

Xiao Zhan immediately wiped his tears and left there. He could hear the male assistant say later, "The shooting is about to start again."

Wang Yibo massaged his temples with the fingers of his right hand while his left hand rested on his waist. The man looked at Shen Lian who was still standing where he was.

After hearing all about that night when he visited Xiao Zhan, they had indeed slept together. But Wang Yibo had absolutely no recollection of what happened that night other than the two of them kissing. Yes, he was suspicious of Xiao Zhan's condition but didn't think about it further because the man had told him from the start that he was a Beta. Wang Yibo had no reason to distrust Xiao Zhan back then, as he himself didn't care whether he was Alpha, Beta, or Omega. Apart from the reason he couldn't tell an Omega just from looking at them. Even for Omega in heat, it was still hard for him to tell.

However, that night, Xiao Zhan gave off a fragrance so sweet that it filled the living room. The scent was so strong that he was completely unable to think straight. What he wanted to do most at that moment was, to stop the strange turmoil in his body.