Chapter Twelve

Wang Yibo spoke with the CEO for an hour with the conclusion that they had to make an announcement and couldn't do it according to the original agreement, which was to wait for his shooting of the new drama to finish

Wang Yibo spoke with the CEO for an hour with the conclusion that they had to make an announcement and couldn't do it according to the original agreement, which was to wait for his shooting of the new drama to finish. As long as they were talking, everyone even knew Xiaoyi's name and school. Even though they denied the news, it didn't have much effect on the news and rumors that had spread so quickly. Wang Yibo also thought, if he delayed the announcement while people were already asking a lot of questions, then Xiao Zhan and Xiaoyi would be bothered. So the most correct and appropriate choice at this time is to make an announcement. However, the CEO told Wang Yibo that he had to contact his drama side, which was still in progress right now, to ensure that filming could still continue for the last two weeks.

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan kept looking at the news about them that was constantly updating. Wang Yibo's name is now trending number one on several platforms. His mother and father, as well as Wang Yibo's parents, had just returned from avoiding the reporters, who were crowding in front of the hospital, and having their parents' presence here would definitely make things worse. So after talking and agreeing, their parents had better wait at home, because Xiaoyi's condition has also improved.

Wang Yibo's older sister was about to catch up with her younger brother. Although their faces have never been seen in the media for so long, just in case.

"Xiao Zhan, call me after Xiaoyi wakes up, okay?" said Wang Yibo's older sister.

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Okay."

The girl kissed Xiaoyi before leaving. Her younger brother just rubbed his nephew's head. Then they left the guest room, leaving Xiao Zhan and Xuan Lu who had no intention of going home.

"Are you ready for the media?" Xuan Lu asked anxiously.

Xiao Zhan nodded although he was a little hesitant, "I have to be ready, right? I don't want to keep hiding."

The girl smiled, "Xiao Zhan, you know I'm feeling very happy for you right now. Even if the situation isn't good, I'm sure Wang Yibo will be by your side no matter what. I can see that he loves you and Xiaoyi very much. I'm glad you finally made it. Be honest with your feelings and dare to speak up after so long."

Xiao Zhan understood Xuan Lu's feelings. He felt so lucky to have a friend like her that words of thanks weren't enough to tell her how much he appreciated every kindness she had given him.

"Are you crying?" Xiao Zhan slightly laughed as he asked, to make Xuan Lu feel less sad.

Xuan Lu shook her head with teary eyes. She sat on the right side of Xiaoyi's bed, opposite Xiao Zhan who sat on the left. The girl saw Xiaoyi's sleeping face as she answered.

"It's just...I've watched him grow up since he was a few months old. Even when Xiaoyi was still in your tummy. I feel so grateful that you guys made it here."

The girl then looked at Xiao Zhan, "You guys deserve to be happy just like anyone else."

Now, it was Xiao Zhan whose eyes had turned red from being so touched.