Chapter Ten

"Didn't know that my son was pregnant, or didn't know because you didn't care?"

Wang Yibo's eyes widened. He could see the anger from Xiao Zhan's father's gaze and face. While the man's mother, had the same emotion but she just stood there holding her husband.

Wang Yibo dared to explain everything even though he was sure he would not be completely trusted.

"I was drunk at the time. I don't remember what I did. Xiao Zhan...left without letting me anything."

"He's Omega!" The man's father's voice suddenly rose. "How can you get drunk to not remember anything! Not suspicious! Xiao Zhan was in heat and you don't remember ?!"

His wife spoke quietly still holding her husband's arm, "Honey..."

Xiao Zhan's father's anger was already at its peak. Wang Yibo was too shocked and he couldn't refute because what the man's father said was not wrong.

"You didn't know?! That's right, you won't know what he's been through while Xiaoyi was still in his stomach! He's... my only son. I try to protect him every day because he's only an Omega who can only submit to Alpha like you! fucked him and didn't know?! He even protected you by not telling us who Xiaoyi's father was no matter how many years have passed!"

Xiao Zhan's mother was already crying because her memories flashed back to the days when Xiao Zhan was still living with them until he gave birth to Xiaoyi. The middle-aged woman clearly remembered how fragile their son was at that time and even thinking about it always made her cry.

Xiao Zhan's father was still talking while Wang Yibo had completely lost his confidence and could no longer defend himself. He could only stare at Xiao Zhan's father's reddened face and the man's mother's crying.

"You don't care while what my son always cares about is only you! You became so famous while my son had to take care of Xiaoyi alone! You enjoyed your life while my son had to work alone to raise Xiaoyi!"

Inside Xiaoyi's room, Xiao Zhan could only hear his father's voice faintly. He knew something bad was going on out there so he immediately spoke to Xiaoyi who was learning to write

"Yiyi, papa will step out for a minute?"

The boy immediately replied, "Yiyi also wants to see Daddy."

 The man smiled, "Daddy will definitely come here later. Buy Yiyi must stay in the room. You can't come out until Papa comes back."

The boy looked doubtful and confused but nodded anyway.

"Promise?"

Xiaoyi nodded again, "Promise."

Right after Xiao Zhan came out and closed the door of Xiaoyi's room, his father's voice sounded again.

"Now you're back like those seven years were nothing?! You're back and pretending to be a good father to my grandson?!"

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened at the situation in the living room. He immediately walked over to mediate the argument.