Chapter Two

Xiao Zhan had never known what it was like to fall in love before, but when he did, Wang Yibo was his first love ever since the day they first met at school

Xiao Zhan had never known what it was like to fall in love before, but when he did, Wang Yibo was his first love ever since the day they first met at school. It was the first day of that young man's freshman year, and he was about to begin three years of high school. Whereas, Xiao Zhan was already in his second year. Could someone fall in love, so easily? Xiao Zhan didn't understand either, but what Wang Yibo did to him made his heart flutter. Xiao Zhan was fighting with two students from another class when Wang Yibo came to his aid. He had experienced it several times, yet someone actually came to help him, for the first time. Wang Yibo made Xiao Zhan's heart skip a beat so easily that he realised it was love.

It's been half a year since then, Xiao Zhan had yet to tell Wang Yibo why he was fighting with the students from the other class at that time. The young guy asked right then and there, then asked again a few weeks later when Xiao Zhan fought again and he came to help. Wang Yibo was someone who didn't talk much, but he was very easily got along with the people around him. Like how he was nice and friendly with other people, that's how they got along very well after only meeting once, and passing each other in the cafeteria twice. The young man didn't say much, but their friends noticed that he spoke a lot more than usual when he was with Xiao Zhan.

Why didn't Xiao Zhan tell him the reason he was fighting, because he had hidden the fact he was an Omega and lied by saying that he was a Beta. No one in his school knows. To protect himself, Xiao Zhan hid it.

"Zhan-ge!" Wang Yibo exclaimed with a bright face when the young man came up to him in the art club room. It was time to go home.

Xiao Zhan smiled, "What's wrong?"

He was about to walk out, but Wang Yibo instead came in and pulled him towards the windows, seeing the students walking out the school gates.

The young man pointed at a group of students who were standing talking near the gates, "Look over there!"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Yeah, why?"

"She just confessed to me," Wang Yibo said, sounding very happy.

Xiao Zhan, who had been concentrating on the students, quickly shifted his attention to Wang Yibo. His expression showed that he was taken aback. "I said it's fine if you want to date," the young man said with a big smile.