Chapter Thirteen - END

AN: Please read till the end, this is the last chapter on wattpad the remaining two are only on the PDF version which is only in Indonesian and must buy

AN: Please read till the end, this is the last chapter on wattpad the remaining two are only on the PDF version which is only in Indonesian and must buy. I'm sorry, read note at the end for further information.😔

Xiao Zhan opened the bakery at nine in the morning as usual. The atmosphere was as calm as it should be, which meant that everyone in Xiaoyi's school didn't say anything about him and it was only a matter of time until the media finds out he worked here. But the news on television and social media, was still busy discussing Wang Yibo and Xiaoyi while continuing to ask, "Who is Wang Yibo's Omega?"

Now Wang Yibo was with their son. They played and joked all night until it was almost late and Xiaoyi fell asleep in the living room. Today, they were still doing the same thing before Xiao Zhan left for work this morning. Xiaoyi looks so happy that not a second goes by without him smiling and laughing. Wang Yibo's presence really helped him, healing whatever wounds the two of them had endured for the past seven years.

"If they knew Xiaoyi's papa was here...this bakery might be closed forever," Mian-Mian commented once the customers had left and she cleared the table.

Xiao Zhan who was counting the pieces of bread lined up on the shelves and making sure there were no defects, smiled as he replied, "You won't lose your job, I promise."

The girl's eyes lit up, "Really? I've enjoyed working here."

The man nodded, "Yes."

Mian-Mian then remembered that she hadn't given Xiaoyi a birthday present that she had prepared a long time ago but didn't have time to give it because the child was sick.

Xiao Zhan accepted the gift, "Thank you, Xiaoyi would be happy."

Xiao Zhan usually didn't eat lunch at home with Xiaoyi except when his son was off school and the shop was closed. At lunchtime like this, the bakery would be much busier so the man would call Wang Yibo to tell him that he couldn't leave the shop now.

"I've already prepared your lunch in the fridge, you just have to heat it up," Xiao Zhan explained over the phone.

Wang Yibo answered confidently on the other side.

"Okay."

"Don't try to cook lunch even if Xiaoyi asks. It's dangerous, and you can't do it."

"Yes, I understand. When did you have lunch?"

"I'm fine. I can eat the bread here, but you can't go out."

Xiao Zhan spoke while looking at the entrance with guests who had already arrived and Mian-Mian who was busy serving.

The man immediately said, "I have to go back to work. Yibo, if you need anything just call me, okay?"

The bakery started to quiet down again around three in the afternoon, with only three to four customers sitting inside eating. Xiao Zhan then told Mian-Mian to go have a quick lunch while he looked after the shop.