August Kade:

Dear Anth,

I'm so sorry. You're right I freaked out.
Things felt like they were getting too serious. And I didn't think I deserved that. That's my problem not yours. And I'm sorry I freaked you out. I really should have realised how much I could affect you. I'm so so sorry.

I've been in hospital this past week due to a suicide attempt. I let you down and I understand if you can never forgive me.
You suddenly wanted all these things from me and I felt like I couldn't give you what you needed. I don't want to disappoint you.

I pulled away from Drew too since I have been here because I'm just disappointing her as well. She told me I was better than my depression but I don't know if I believe that.

All I have ever done in my life is upset and disappoint people. But for some reason I'm still alive, I don't know what that means but I think maybe it's a second chance. Or maybe it's the universe torturing me. I don't know.

What I do know Anth, is that I love you. And if you give it to me.. I would make the most of a second chance to do all those wonderful things you were planning for us. But at the same time I understand if this is goodbye. But if it isn't I will spend every day of my life making this up to you.

I'm sorrier than humanly possible. And I miss you even more than that.
Love ALWAYS, Kade

Xx