Mysterious eyes

It felt like everything went in slow motion. The way a soft masculine hand grabbed my wrist and spins me round until I end up sat down in his place. I feel the grasp of his hand leave my skin and I look up to see you young brunette staring at me with a grin he was trying to hide. He stood up with his arms resting on the table.

'Sister' Alex whispers while kicking the brunettes leg. As I stayed silent trying to look away from his bright eyes. 'Anyways guys this is Alya my younger sister.'

'Your like what 5 minutes older!' I say as I fall back on him, he always brings it up that he's older but is there really a difference like come on 5 minutes.

'Alya this is Bobby, Reggie and Luke.' Alex says pointing at each one. Reggie waves at me with a smile.

'Well it's very nice to meet you but I better get back to work,' I say getting up.

'You better watch us perform!' Alex shouts from the table as I'm still walking away.

'Only if it's good!' I shout back.

Luke's pov

I sit back down next to Alex where the emerald eyed beauty was sat.

'Dude boundaries,' Alex says, putting his hand on my shoulder.

'Bro chill I didn't know she was your sister.' I protest taking a sip of my milkshake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alya's pov

It was finally 7 and I could see Alex sitting down at his drums kit.

'Hey, can I go and watch my brother perform it's his first time and he wants me there?' I ask my manager.

'Sure just make sure to come straight back when it's over.' She says while getting some cups.

'Thank you' I say taking my apron off.

'Your lucky we're not busy right know!' My manager says as I run to the stage where the band is.

I walk up to the stage and give Alex a hug, 'your going to kill it.'

'Thanks sis'

'What up mini Alex?' I hear a voice from behind me.

I turn around to see Luke stood there. 'Who you calling mini Alex?'

'You clearly' Luke says bluntly.

'Shut it,' I smile as the rest of the band walks over, 'know, I'm expecting big things so you better rock it or you own me cause I'm taking time off work to see this so that means I'm missing out in money so it better worth it.

'It will be' Reggie says with a smile.

'Good' I walk off and sit down at a table in front of the stage with a big crowd surrounding the stage. The curtains open and I see Alex with the biggest smile on his face but he is fidgeting with his drum sticks and I can tell he's nervous but excited he looked over at me and I smiled and put my thumbs up.

'How is everyone doing tonight?' Luke shouts to the microphone as he puts his guitar over his shoulder and everyone cheers, 'great!' He takes a big breath as the others walk up the there microphones. 'We are sunset curve'

'Tell your friends' Reggie says into his microphone. I couldn't help but giggle.

'and this is now or never!' Luke continues.

Wait sunset curve I didn't really ask Alex about the band name anymore but last time I checked it was moonlight curve but this new name is so much better. They started playing and it was surprisingly good. Alex was drumming like he never had before I'm so proud of him and Luke can sing same as Reggie and you could tell he was feeling the music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Thank you everybody for tonight!' Luke says trying to catch his breath, 'we are sunset curve!'

The crowed went wild as the curtains closed. I ran backstage and saw Alex in a group huddle celebrating. I ran and jumped on Alex's back.

'Ahhh!' Alex jumped and I got off his back. 'You just gave me a heart attack!'

'Stop being a baby,' you look at the boys, 'know that was amazing.'

'Thanks' Luke says looking into my eyes.

'I better get back to work.' I say as I take a step back.

'I will see you when I get home'