Necklace

'What's your name again I forgot' ruby laughs in my face.

'Alya' I say acting cocky.

'Oh well we forgot because your not important unlike us' Jess buts in. Katie looks at Jess and she shuts up.

'I bet you did' I mumble.

'What was that Alice?' Ruby snaps.

'I said I bet you did butt rash do you need me to scream it!' I shout at her. She looks back at the girls, 'know could you move out of the way I need the toilet' I shove them out of the way because they were making a human wall in front of me, 'thanks' ruby scoffs and walks off with the others following her.

I finish in the bathroom and walk back out to the others. They were all in the sea so I run in up to my knees.

'Come in!' Callum shouts.

'I don't want to ruin my dress!' I shout back.

'Think fast!' Ben shouts at me. He chucks water at me and I'm socking. I wipe it out of my eyes and jump in fully after him.

'I will kill you!' I shout at him. I catch up to him and jump on his back and dunk his head in the water.

'Really?' Ben starts laughing.

'Yep' I smile at him and jump off his back. I can't reach the floor so I swim closer to sure so I can touch the sand.

'Aw are you to short?' Ryan teases.

'Shut up!' I shout. I turn to Danial, 'where did you put my shoes?'

'I gave them to molly' he reply's. I nod my head. That's fine.

I stay in the water for a bit with the boys but get out after a while the sea water is ribbing on my skin and it's hurting. I walk over socking wet over to molly and Abbie sat down at a table.

'Hey?' Abbie smiles pulling a chair out for me.

'Thanks' I sit down and unhook my necklace from my neck to check if it's rusted. Thank god it's fine. I place it on the table to dry and talk to the girls.

'Thanks!' I here Katie shout. As she walks past me. I'm confused. Then I look down and realise she stole my necklace.

'What is wrong with you?!' I shout at her jumping up after her.

'Nothing just I think it looks better on me' she laughs. That evil cow.

'Give it back!' I shout.

'No I quite like it' she says holding it up to her neck, 'how could you afford something like this?'

'I will ask nicely one last time' I take a deep breath, 'give it back'

'Nope' she smiles.

Right that's it.

I lunge at her and she starts running. Luckily for me I grew up with Alex who use to forget to pick me up from school so I had to run after the car so I can run fast and for a while if I'm determined and trust me i am.
I want my necklace back! I tackle her and we land on the floor and she's squirming out of my grasp. But Bobby taught me how to pin people to the floor. I flipped her so she's face down on the sand everyone staring at me. She hand her hands under her so I grabbed one and put it to her back with me siting on her pulling her arm back. I grabbed the hand with no necklace. Great.

'Necklace!' I shout down her ear. She doesn't move so I pull her arm back further. 'Necklace!' I repeat. She hands it me and I get off her, 'thank you for you co-opposition' I walk off and Ryan walks up to me.

'What was that!' He shouts at me.

'She stole my necklace'

'And ask for it back get someone to help!'

'I did but she didn't give it me so I pined her down until I got it' I say with no emotion.

'Alya!' he shouts at me, 'she's crying!'

'She's faking'

'You almost pulled her arm off!'

'Actually I got trained to not do any damage and it barely hurt her arm it just stretched it so she's think it would hurt'

'Still no one else knows that!'

'Oh well not my problem' I say putting the necklace back around my neck.

Then I see ruby walk up to me with Katie fake crying and Jess with her arm around her.

'I asked nicely 3 times next time you should listen to me' I scoff at them.

'It's just a necklace!' Katie shouts at me.

'To you maybe!' I shout back. Ruby swings at me and slaps me in the face. It stings. So I go to hit her back but Ryan grabs me, 'let me go!'

'No' he hold me back.

'Look at you helpless' ruby mocks me. So I put my back on Ryan as ruby step forward to meet me face to face. I place my hands around Ryan's arm and kick ruby. She steps back holding her stomach.

'Look at you helpless' I mock back and Ryan pick me up and pulls me away.

'What was that again!'

'I'm sorry' I start crying.

'What are you crying for, you should be apologising to them' he points the ruby and Katie who are talking. They seem fine.

'You wouldn't understand!' I say and run off and grab my shoes off from the floor next to molly and run back to the dorm. Tears streaming from my eyes. I get there and lock the door behind me and jump on my bed and crying into my pillow hugging it tight.

In the corner of my eye I see a small pair of scissors so I get up and grab them and take a deep breath.

(Just a reminder you are amazing, gorgeous and strong. You don't need to hurt yourself if your going threw something there is always someone who can help. Your perfect and don't forget it)