This town

'And I hope everyone in this room has found someone who make them that crazy because I already know I have and clearly Hanna and Blake have here tonight' he takes a deep breath, 'this is this town'

He take one last deep breath as I stare at him from the floor. I had no words so I just stood there and watched Luke. He looked at me and stared playing his guitar with the boys playing quietly in the background.

'Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there, the smell of your perfume still stuck in the air, it's hard' Luke starts singing as Hanna and Blake start dancing. 'Yesterday I though I saw your shadow running round it's funny how things never change in this old town, so far from the stars' Luke looks up at me from his guitar and smiles.

More people start to dance on the dance floor as I just stood there watching Luke sing like he was the only person in the room. Like he was singing it just me.

'And I wanna tell you everything the words I never got to say the first time around and I remember everything from when we were the children playing on this fair ground wish I was there with you now'

I look at the boys and give them a thumbs up and i turn around to look at everyone slow dancing with there partners and I smile imaging that it was me and Luke.

'If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you' I quickly spin back around and lock eyes with him as he continues to sing staring into my eyes as a gleam appears on him, 'dive highways and byways to be there with you, over and over the only truth every thing comes back to you'

He lifts his hands of the guitar and lets the others play for a minute. Alex isn't playing much put he quickly keeps the beat with a small tap of the drums. Luke holds the microphone and continues to sing, 'I was that you moved on with someone new, in the pub that we met he's got his arms around you. It's so hard, so hard'

He grabs the microphone and takes it of the stand and walks over to the edge of the stage and sits down still staring at me as I walk over to him with everyone watching us in the corner of there eyes'

'And I want to tell you everything the words I never got to say the first time around, and I remember everything from when we were the children playing on this fair ground, wish I was there with you now'

He looks at me and grabs my hand with his free one as the other holds the microphone. I jump up and sit on the stage with him as he locks his fingers with me and my face goes red and I can't stop smiling.

'If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you drive highways and byways to be there with, over and over the truth everything comes back to you'

Luke tugs my hand a bit and turns to face me fully and sings directly to me.

'You still make me nervous when you walk in the room, then butterfly's they come alive when I'm next to you over and over the only truth everything comes back to you'

Luke jumps of the stage and helps me down and we walk onto the dance floor.

'And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on, but there's something about you'

He is still holding my hand and he spins me around, 'cos if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you' he pulls me back into his chest, 'dive highways and byways to be there with you' and we start dancing, 'over and over the only truth everything comes back to you'

He spins me around one last time and lets go of my hand making me stumble and he walks back to the stage.

'You still make me nervous when you walk in the room, then butterfly's they come alive when I'm next to you, over and over the only truth everything comes back to you'