Secret santa

The weeks stared flying by and before I knew it was Christmas. I woke up at 10am to Luke shaking my arm. I jump up with my eyes still closed. I can barely open them it's to bright. Luke stands in front of the light as I wipe my eyes and yawn. Luke catches the yawn and I giggle as I find myself waking up.

'Merry Christmas!' Reggie shouts running in and hugging me.

'Merry Christmas Reg' I smile as he sits next to my on the couch.

'Got you a hot chocolate' Luke smiles and hands it to me.

'Thank you' I smile and take it warming up my hands and Luke leans down and I hug him. Alex and Bobby walk in, 'Merry Christmas!'they both shout.

We all sit around the coffee table on the couch and chairs and the tree is sparking in the corner of the room.

'Who's ready then for the presents?!' Alex smiles and jumps up. I haven't seen him this happy in a while. I couldn't stop smiling. I had only been awake what 10 minutes and it's already the best Christmas I've had and it's my first Christmas with my best friends.

'I am!' I shout back.

Alex walks back over reading the labels. 'Alex oh that's me' he smiles and places the president on his chair and hands the rest out, 'Bobby, Alya, Luke and Reggie'

'Thank you' Reggie smiles, 'who got me?'

We did secret Santa if you couldn't tell Reggie seemed so excited for no apparent reason. It put a even bigger smile on my face seeing him with a grin that big.

'Reggie you go first then' I smile at him waiting to see what he got. He looks down and unwraps the present. It was a brown box. He opened it and inside had a leather jacket. His face lit up even more. I didn't know a persons face could. I gave out a small giggle as I tried to calm him down.

'This is amazing! How did you know I wanted a new jacket! Who got it?!'

'I just knew' Bobby spoke up with a smile and Reggie ran over and hugged him tight.

'Thank you' he smile and puts it on leaving his old one at the side of him. 'Know you Alex'

Alex opened up a bag and he pulled out a small back bag, 'Bro you didn't' he mumbles.

'I did' Luke smiles and I look at them confused.

'I was looking at this ages ago how did you remember'

'I just know' Luke smiles and turns to me, 'it's just a bag he wanted' he whispers to me.

'Right Luke you go' Bobby smiles. Luke picks up the presents and opens the box and pulls out 3 beanies.

'Bro mine have holes in this is perfect' he smiles and picks the black one and puts it on his dead. I giggle and smirk at him.

'Your welcome bro' Reggie stands up and hugs Luke.

'Your the best Bro' Luke smiles, 'Alya you go'

I open my presents and see a pink soft blanket with red pyjamas pants and a black top. I look up and smile at Alex and lift them out and put the blanket over my shoulders and hug Alex.

'How did you know it was Alex?' Luke asks.

'Cause there is only Bobby left and no one has opened my presents yet so' I say quiet cocky to Luke. He gives me a fake smile as i sit back down and watch Bobby open his.

'You guys are making my anxious by staring at me' Bobby laughs. He pulls out a hoodie and a smile appears on his face. It was the official sunset curve merch. It was a plane black hoodie with the words in white with a curve running threw it. A small piece of paper fell out.

'Alya This is amazing how did you do it?' Bobby asks.

'Don't ask and read that small pieces of paper' he looks down and picks it if the floor and looks at it, 'that's a girls phone number' he's smile went to a smirk and I giggle. 'Oh and that's the only merch we have'

'Wow and you didn't give it me' Luke speaks up joking.

'You don't deserve it' I tease him.

'Whatever' he scoffs and rolls his eyes.

I stand up, 'I'm going to try my new pyjamas on' I start walking to the bathroom but Luke follows me there. 'What?' I ask him.

'I want to give you something' he smiles.

'I need to pee so one second' I shut the door. I finish and grab a box out of my bag and walk up to where Luke was waiting and I hide it behind my back. 'What did you want?'

'To give you this' he smiles and hands me a small box.

I pause and pull out the box I have for him, 'here you go' I giggle and take it off Luke as he takes what I give him. I open it up and it's a ring with matching earrings. The ring was gorgeous. It had diamonds all over it. I knew they were fake but they looked real. I put it on and put my earrings in.

'I made them' he points out.

'Did you actually?' He nods his head, 'no way there amazing'

A smile goes across his face as he opens mine and pulls out a white denim jacket with hoodie sleeveless. He puts it on, 'do I look good' he smiles and starts posing.

'Gorgeous' I giggle. He puts his ands in the pockets and pulls out a guitar pick. 'Since you gave me your lucky one I thought I would give you my old lucky one'

'Why what's your new one?'

'Yours'

He blushes and so do I and I hug him tight and he lifts me of the ground from the hug.

He puts me back down and places the pick back in his pocket and we walk back over to the others.