She knows

I hear the bell start to ring so I grab my bag and head to the English. I didn't want to face everyone but it wasn't my fault she provoked me. I walk into English and see a few students hadn't arrived but Ryan was already sat down. I walk over and sit down not making eye contact or conversation. He opens his mouth but no words come out so I leave it at that. I keep my head down and tried to listen to the lesson. However it was had. Everyone continued to turn and stare at me and back chatting me but loud enough so I could hear. Ryan did nothing. I didn't want him to but I'm a bit annoyed he didn't.

Mollys pov

'Hey there molly!' Ruby says running up to me exited.

'What?' I ask. I'm not stupid she doesn't like me so why would she start know.

'Well I was wondering if we could go out for a milkshake?' She asks with what looked like a smile. Forced smile?

'Sure' I say. I wasn't expecting that to come out of my mouth but oh well, 'let me change my shoes'

I walk into my dorm and Ruby follows me in.

'It's nice' she hesitates.

'Thanks?' I say. I don't know if it was a compliment.

I sit on my bed and put my shoes on as Ruby stands at Alyas dressing table. She looks at it and moves things around as if she's looking for something.

'Are you okay?' I ask.

'Yeh I'm fine I- I thought I saw a bug' she stutters.

'Alright then'

'Come on then' she smiles and we head out.

Alya's pov

English finally finished and I got up to leave and everyone was staring at me again. Uh it's my second day and I'm already being picked on. Great turning into LA all over again.

I go outside to get some fresh air at break and see everyone crowding around Ruby, Jess and Katie as usual but she seemed to be showing them something. I would have a look but more people around me that already hate me so I'm good. I notice that people keep turning and looking at me and spinning there heads back around as I see them. What is going on?

I see Abbie and molly walking over so I walk over to them, 'do you know what there talking about?' I say urgently.

'Oh I see your taking to us know' molly says pulling a face.

'Please can we talk about that later just go over and see because they keep on staring at me'

'Uh fine' Abbie says walking over with Molly to the massive huddle of people. I see them whispers to something and Abbie runs back to me leaving molly there.

'What it's it?!' I panic.

'Your guitar' she says.

What! How? I have so many questions. She can torment me all she wants but I will kill her before she touches my guitar. I run over peeking my head to see if Abbie was telling the truth.

And there she was stood there holding up my guitar talking about how bad I am and how girls shouldn't play or be in a band I push people out of the way until I'm at the front of the crowd.

'And here she is herself the one the only Alya' she mocks me with everyone laughing along with her and Jess and Katie stand up behind her for back up.

'Give it back!' I shout and go to grab it but she moves it out of reach making me trip.

'Aww' she pulls it away and high up so I couldn't reach.

'Give it back it's mine!' I say jumping got reach it.

I take a big jump and she drops my guitar on the floor and wraps her arm around my neck with everyone chanting fight around us as I'm finding it harder and harder to breathe. 'Oh well it's broken know' she laughs.

I take a look at her arm and catch a small glimpse of my guitar on the floor and and bite her arm. I know it's gross but it worked. She let go and i got face to face with her. I notice a Pearl bracelet around her wrist and grab it and yank it if her wrist. She jolts back in shock as everyone gets intrigued. 'What! W-'She shouts at me.

'Oh well it's broken know' i interrupt her. I give her a fake smile as it went silent and I walk behind her to pick up my guitar. The bottom of it is broken and a cord is sticking up. I suck my tears up and try to not seemed bothered. 'How did you get into my room?'

'Molly let me in' I look at molly and look her up and down. I give her a dirty look as she looks at me pleading her innocents with her eyes. I turn back to Ruby and see my key in her pocket. Someone let her in for her to grab the key because they was on my dressing table. I quickly grab it out of her pocket, 'stay out of my room!' I snap at her and walk away.

'Alya your forgetting something' I hear Katie shout from behind me. I take a deep breath and turn around to see her holding up my small back box with the guitar pick in and the note Luke gave me. I look Katie dead in the eye and she opens it to reveal the pick.

'Wouldn't it be a shame if it just broke?' Jess smiles and picks it out of the box and drops it to the floor and stamps on it. I run over and push Jess over so she is on her back I bend down and grab my pick and snatch the box out of her hand.

'What did I ever do to you?!' I shout at them and run off to my dorm. As I run my eyes tear up and I lose my sight and all I see is black.