The lie

'Excuse me I'm in the middle of something' the school nurse says to me sat down at her desk taking to someone. I could only see the back of there head, 'if you need me please wait outside and I will be with you as soon as possible'

'N-no this c-can't wait' I stutter and walk over to her almost loosing my balance from the shaking.

'Well it can so sit out side!' She raises her voice at me and stands up and the person on the chair turns around and it Ryan great. That was sarcasm. But wait Ryan. he'll listen to me right? 'And button up your top I can see your bra' she says in disgust.

'Someone miss tried to rape me!' Shout back at her so she will shut up and stop saying it's not important. I look down at my hands shaking uncontrollably as I drop to the floor crying bringing my legs to my chest and holding them tight.

I hear Ryan rush over to me and sit next to me. He put his arm around me and I flinch as he moves it away. 'Hey, hey it's okay' he whispers into my ear. I lift my head up to look up at me and my face is red and stuffy. He gives me a small smile and I hug him tight trying to breath.

'What's your name?' The nurse says walking over to me.

'Alya' I mumble.

'What?!' She shouts at me and I dig my face deeper into Ryan's T-shirt.

'Alya' Ryan says looking up at the nurse, 'her name is Alya'

'Alya come with me' she puts her hand out and I take it and we walk into a separate room as Ryan waits for me. She sits me down and stands up in front of me, 'why are you lying?'

'W-what?'

'Why are u to lying?' She repeats.

'I'm not'

'I can see you are' I stay silent in disbelief, 'your very good at acting'

'I'm not lying!' I shout jumping up.

'Okay then who was it?'

'Mr Wood the construction teacher!'

'Sure' she giggle.

'Why won't you believe me?!'

'Because he is married and I know him personally he would never'

'Well you don't know him that well then do you?!'

'I do because especially you of all people he hates blonds and your quite ugly as it is'

'What!'

'Know keep your mouth shut no one will believe you' she smiles and grabs my arm and pushes me out of the room into the hall where Ryan was waiting.

'Are you okay?'

'I-'

'She fine she just wanted some attention' she interrupts me, 'she lying so don't tell anyone else' she releases her grasp on my arm and shuts the door behind her. I start walking to my dorm room and Ryan following behind me.

'Why would you lie?' He asks quite angry, 'you can't get enough attention can you? you've been here what a week and you've ruined the school'

'I'm not lying!' I shout turning face him. I look at him as he is speechless and I turn back around to keep on walking and everything went black.

Third person

'I'm not lying!' The young blond girl shouts in the other blond in anger. She spins back around and she falls to the floor as the boy catches her in his arms.

'Alya?!' He shouts down her ear as he places her on the floor. He placed his hand over her mouth to check if she was breathing. She was. He picked her up in his arms and rushed up the stairs to her dorm room. Nobody was in the halls. Everyone was in there rooms. Which meant the green eyed girls roommates should be in.

He readjusts his arm so the girl is safe and he frantically knocks on her door. No answer so he start kicking it. 'We have an emergency!' The boy shouts as a brunette opens the door and the boy moves her out the way and places the blond girl on her bed holding her hand.

Both of her roommates rush over to her shutting the door behind them.

'What happened?!' One girl shouted to the boy.

He takes a deep breath and tells them everything he knows. They all sit there and look at the blond girl in bed unconscious in disbelief.

'She should be okay just leave her that's what the principal told us to do of it happens again' the other girl says standing up walking over to her bed. The boy and other girl look over at her, 'what she's not going anywhere?' They both take a deep breath and the girl sits on her bed as the boy stands up and looks at the blond.

'We'll call you when she walks up' the girl says. He nods his head and walks out in a panic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alya's pov

I wake up and suddenly move my arm to me chest feeling my top and the buttons still undone. I breath a sigh of relief and sit up and look at myself in bed as molly and Abbie rush over to me.

'Are you okay?' Abbie asks.

'Not really' I mumble.

'Is it true what Ryan said?' Molly asks.

'What did he tell you?'

'Mr Wood tried to-' molly says and I cut her off by nodding my head. The girls look at each other and look back at me in shock.

'Nobody believe me not even the school I have no evidence so'

'We believe you' Abbie says grabbing my hand.

'Thanks guys' I smile at them. I look around my room a take another deep breath and lie back down. 'Did I pass out?'

'Yeh you were out for 2 hours Ryan brought to in' molly reply's as I turn my head to look at them.