Not what i thought

I woke up the next morning to something being thrown at my bedroom door. I immediately jolted out of bed and went to open my door. My eyes were barely open and my hair was in a messy bun falling of my head. I swing the door open and see Luke on the floor with Alex laughing so hard lying on his bed with Reggie siting on the floor back agains the door to keep it open. As Bobby is just stood there laughing at Luke.

'What is going on?!' I snap

'Awww Alya did we wake you?' Luke says from the floor.

'Uhh yes you did!' I say as I sit in the floor next to Luke and I turn to Alex, 'what are they doing here?'

'Mum and dad are not in so I invited them just to celebrate last night.' Alex says finally calming down.

'Right then what was about to smash my door down?' I ask.

'Reggie pushed me into your door.' Luke says standing up. He puts his hand out to help me stand up as I go to grab his hand he swerved it so I fell back down. Everyone starts laughing as I stand up by myself up and scoff.

'Was that really necessary?!' I snap in announce.

'Yes it was' Luke said while laughing.

I scoff and walk down stairs to get breakfast with the 4 boys following behind me. I went to open the fridge but Luke stood in front of the handle.

'Move!' I say shoving Luke out the way as the rest of the boys sit down at the table.

'Why are you in a bad mood mini Alex?' Luke asks as he sits on the counter.

'Let's see 1 I don't know who you are and your in my house 2 you woke me up 3 you made me fall back on the floor 4 you keep getting in my way and finally you keep calling me mini Alex.' I say quite cocky as I pore milk in my bowl and put it back.

'Chill Alya' Alex says as I sit down.

'Sorry I'm just tired'

'Are you sure she's not on her period?' Luke whispers to Bobby.

'Dude she probably is' Bobby replied.

'I'm not on my period!' I shout and walk up to Luke.

'Okay blondie, I was just wondering-'

'You can wonder not near me'

'You squaring up to me?'

'Yeh I am'

'Your so on' Luke puts his hand out and I shake it.

'I'm going to get ready for work'
I say as I start walking up stairs.

Third person

'Bro what was that?' Alex asked Luke.

'What do you mean?' Luke asks in a panic.

'Yesterday you had all googly eyes for her and was no stop staring at her especially when we were performing and know you are acting like that why?' Reggie asks. Luke and Bobby both look at Alex and Reggie.

'Dude that's have Luke flirts' Bobby says elbowing Luke in she rib.

'Oooh that explains it then' Reggie smiles.

'Wait what no,' Luke starts panicking, 'I'm not it's just how I act with new people'

'Right' Bobby says winking at Luke.

'Luke we have a rule no dating siblings' Alex reminds.

'Can she play the guitar or something?' Luke asks eagerly

'I mean yeh a bit I thought her to play the drums and the guitar and she's self taught on the piano' Alex says.

'Can we hear her play?' Reggie asks.

'Probably not nobody really knows so keep your mouth shut' Alex mumbles as Alya walks in.

'Im off' she shouts walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alya's pov

I got back from work to see mum and dad home and Alex was in his room looks like the boys were gone. I walk into Alex's room and he was writing in his note book.

'What we writing bro?' I ask as I jump next to him on the bed.

'Nothing just trying to find a good logo to put on the drums' Alex says as he looks up, 'hey wanna come up and watch us rehearse?'

'Sure I have nothing else to do and I will be giving advice' you laugh

To be honest the only reason I was going was to get back at Luke I just needed a good prank or something. Oo I got it