Luke?!

About a month had past of me living in the shop. It was sceptical at first but It was honestly one of the nicest things someone has ever done for me. It wasn't bad I had a place to stay and a job to keep me occupied. I just missed Alex. I hadn't heard from the boys. How would I they didn't know where I was. I hadn't heard from the school or molly or Abbie. I told them I will be around this shop but nobody had come. It was almost Halloween which meant I can go home soon. I had my return plane ticket in my bag and I was ready to leave on the 17th at 10am.

It was the night of the 16th and I had packed up all my things and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the 17th. I can't even begin to describe how happy I am to leave Australia. I mean it's a nice country but I need my brother more then anything. I hope they remember that I'm coming home today. I told them I should be back today before I knew I had to stay longer so fingers crossed. It's currently 7am I grab my stuff out of my room and walk to the cash register.

'Hey' I say to Dave. Dave's the boss he's was the one who let me in.

'You ready to go home Alya' he says opening the register.

'More then ever' I smile.

'Well you better have this' he hands me some money out of the register, 'I know it won't do you much in LA but you can trade it in for dollars'

'N-no you don't have to' I hesitate and give him the money back.

'Well you have worked here for a month with no money urned so it's the least I can give you' I smile at him as he puts the money in my hand. I hold it tight and put it in my pocket and give him a hug.

'Thank you' I whisper as I pull back and walk to the door.

'No problem' he smiles and I walk out the door.

There is a bus stop about a mile down the road so I set of walking to it.

I finally get there and sat down on the floor waiting for the bus. My guitar on my back and my bags on the floor.

I waited for half an hour. My butt started to hurt from sitting on the concrete for so long. The bus shows up god how long does it take. I get on and pay for my bus fair.

'Airport please' I say to the bus driver. He nods his head and I start walking to the back of the bus. There weren't many people on the bus but they all started staring at me as I walked pass to my seat. I sit down and relax and stare out the window watching the trees rush behind me. The sky is a baby blue colour with no clouds in sight. The road we was on was empty so there was no stops until we reached the first stop. A tall man stepped out of the bus in the middle of no where. We drove of and as we left him alone he looked me right in the eyes with no expression.

It was smooth travelling until the airport. When we reached I got off the bus with 2 others and I held my bags tight as I walked threw the doors and headed straight to the front desk to give my things to the employees who put them on the plane. I walked threw security and everything was perfectly fine and I walked to the seating area and waited for my plane to start boarding.

Luke's pov

'Are you guys exited!' I say to the boys as I walk in. They are all sat down on the couch and the floor talking.

'For what?' Bobby asks.

'What do you mean for what' I say in shock, 'Alya should be coming home!'

'That's what you said a month ago' Reggie mumbles.

'Yeh' I hesitate, 'but it's almost Halloween she has to come!'

'Your right it's Alya's favourite holiday she wouldn't miss it' Alex jumps in and gets more excited.

'Exactly we're getting Als back!' I say sitting on the couch next to Alex.

'How is she getting home?' Reggie asks.

'Her parents?' Bobby asks.

'No probably not' Alex reply's, 'not after how it ended'

'Well I'm not having her get a bus home' I say, 'she needs the best welcome home why don't we pick her up'

'Not a bad idea' Reggie admits.

'Fine' Bobby rolls his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alyas pov

I had the middle seat and I was in the middle of 2 strangers. The one on the left to me was an old lady who looked around age 70 and to the right of me was a middle age man who was snoring the whole flight home. I wanted to punch him in the throat. The old lady continued to talk to me it got annoying but it was company so I listened to her.

The plane finally lands and I have to shake the man on the right of me awake so I can get out. He wouldn't wake up so I kicked him in the leg and he jolted up and gave me a dirty look as I walked past him and left the plane. I went straight to bag collection and waited for my bags. Why are mine always last. There we go! I got my bags and held them with a tight grip as I walked out and felt the breeze on my face as I take a deep breath. I took a sniff of the air and there it is the smell of LA I've missed it. Its not the best smell but it's home. I smile and start walking. I head to the bus stop and I look around me to hopefully see my mum. I knew I wouldn't see her but there was still a tiny bit of hope in my heart.

I look over and take one last glance to the left of me and see some familiar faces around a car with open doors.

'Hey princess' one shouts over to me.

'Luke?!' I shout over running over to them. I drop my bags in front of them and jump to Luke who was the closest. I hug him tight and didn't want to let go.

He lifts me of the floor and spins me around, 'we've missed you' he whispers in my ear and places me back on the floor. I smile at him feeling my cheeks burn as I look over at Alex.

I run over to him and he hold me close. 'How you doing sis?' He asks me.

'I'm okay' I reply and run over to Reggie and hug him, 'Reggie'

'Als!' He shouts back and hugs me. As Luke and Alex place my stuff in the boot of the car.

'And last but not least Bobby' I say walking over to Bobby with my arms out he walks to me and hugs me tight.

'Come on let's go' Luke shouts from the front seat of the car with Alex in the passenger seat.

I walk over to where Alex is and open the door, 'move'

'Why?' He asks, 'I called shot gun'

'And I was in Australia for a month' I smile at him. He rolls his eyes at me and gets out and sits in the back with Reggie and Bobby. 'Where are we going?'

'Where do you want to go?' Luke asks me.

'Let's go to the studio' I say with a smile.

'Okay then'

We start driving back to the studio and I stare out of the window all the way there. 'She seems different' Bobby whispers to Reggie.

'I can hear you' I interrupt.

'Just saying' Bobby says leaning back in the chair.