Dont think about it

'Let's go!' I jump and square up to him. He kicks me the football and i kick it back, 'boom!'

'Okay okay' he puts his hands up, 'try this' he starts doing kick ups and kicks it up quite high and headers it and I catch it, 'hand ball!'

'Nope!' I drop the ball, 'I can do that with my eyes closed' I try to do a kicker and it works but I only do 2 and it goes on the floor.

'Yeh you got this' he mocks me.

'Shut up blondie' I smirk.

'What?!' He says confused.

'Shhh I'm concentrating' I do it again and kick it high and header it. That killed my head I put my hand on my head, 'ow' he starts laughing, then I do. 'Right try this' I do a round off and he copys me confident, 'I see'

'See I can do anything'

'Sure' I do a run up and do a front flip. I walk back catching my breath. He looks at me with wide eyes. 'Go on then'

He makes a run up and lands on his butt. I burst out laughing and walk over to see if her okay. 'You alright?'

'Well I can't do that but a thing else' he giggles. I crouch down next to him and he pulls me over so we are both lying on the floor looking at the sky.

'Wow that was amazing' a woman came up to us clamping her hands. We jump up and look at her. 'What's your name?'

'Alya'

'Well welcome to the team Alya' she smiles.

'What team?' I ask. I'm confused.

'Cheer squad your perfect I'll see you tomorrow 3rd period for practice' she walks away so I can't say anything so i turn to Ryan who is laughing at me.

'Well that's me for 3rd period' I laugh.

'What you gonna do?' He asks.

'Do really bad'

'Why?'

'Promise you won't tell anyone?'

'Promise'

'I am doing bad in everything, every class so I can go home'

'Why do you not like it here?'

'I do but I want to be with my band I want to perform' I smile fiddling with the necklace Luke gave me.

'So you have a boyfriend?' He asks looking a bit down.

'Not exactly' I say, 'why do you care, you have Ruby?'

'Ruby?'He questions.

'Yeh she told me you guys were dating'

'No, no, no she just like me don't worry I don't like her'

'Oh okay then'

'Hey I was wondering because you are sing-' the bell cuts him off.

'Tell me later' I say grabbing my bag and running to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School Finished for the day so I went to my room and no one was in so I started getting dressed. Someone started knocking on my door. Great I'm in my underwear. I walk over to the door and open it slightly to see who it is. It's Ryan.

'What?!' I whisper.

'Why are you whispering?' He asks.

'Because I'm getting dressed'

'Oh' his cheeks go red, 'well finish then answer the door I'll wait' i laugh and shut the door and finish getting dressed. I open the door and let him in. 'You got a nice room,which side is yours?'