Falling

Me and Alex get home at about midnight and the door is locked and not one of us brought a key. Great we're locked out.

'Why didn't you bring a key?' I whisper.

'You were last in the house'

'Right, we'll we can try and climb threw my window' I say pointing over to my window. He nods at me and we climb the trees and get into my room. I lie on bed and Alex goes to his room. Oh god I left my other clothes at Luke's uhh. I will have to get it tomorrow. I take out my journal
And put it on my bed side table and put my pyjamas on as fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up the next day and went to get breakfast and the door bell rang. I opened the door and it was the boys.

'Alex!' I shout up the stairs no response, 'he's probably still asleep'

'I'll go wake him and Alya I have you clothes where do you want them?' Luke asks as he walks to the stairs.

'Just throw them on my bed' I respond sitting on the couch eating toast and I catch Reggie looking at it, 'do you was my some?' I ask.

'Yes please' he answers quickly.

I walk over to the kitchen with Reggie leaving Bobby on the couch, 'are okay? You look starved and tired' I whisper the Reggie.

'I'm fine, j-just not getting much sleep' He responds as I put the bread in the toast.

Alex and Luke walk back down the stairs and they sit on the couch and me and Reggie walk in.

'Right we better get to the studio' Luke shouts awkwardly and stands up.

'What have you done?' I can tell something is up.

'Nothing I wanna get a practice in I have a good idea'

'Right go I will see you guys later' they all leave and I sit in the couch.

Third person

The 4 members of Sunset Curve arrived at the studio. And they all sit down looking at the brunette who pulls out a note book that looks oddly familiar to the blond boy.

'Where did you get that?' The blond asks standing up.

'It was in Alya's room' the brunette replied.

'You went threw her stuff!' The blond shouts trying to get the note book back.

'No I didn't!' He stars protesting, 'I found it on her bed side table, open! And I gave it a quick read and she is insanely talented that girl can write!'

'What were you doing in her room!' The blond snaps.

'I was putting the cloths she left at mine away' he answers.

'What clothes?!'

'Just her sweatpants and hoodie she just left them calm down' the brunette says trying to calm the blond.

'What do you mean she can write?' The bass guitar speaks up.

'Yeh!' The brunette begins putting the book in front of them to read, 'read that!'

They all scan the book and look back up at the brunette who has a smirk on his face, 'this is amazing' the rhythm guitarist says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alya's pov

I went upstairs to get dressed and I couldn't find my journal anywhere! I better not have left it at the park. I need to get Alex that journal is special to me. I went to the studio and only Luke was in there and he could clearly see I was panicking.

'What's wrong?' Luke rushes over and asks.

'I need Alex I have lost my journal' I confess.

Luke walks me over so I'm sat down at the piano and he pulls out the journal, 'looking for this?'

'Where did you find it?' I jump up and grab it. Luke stays silent, 'you took it didn't you?' He nods, 'why would you do that!'

'Here me out,' he starts, 'I was putting your clothes away and saw it open so I looked at it And I'm really nosy so I took it to show the boys I only showed them that falling song I promise and I didn't read anything else'

'Right' I say scoff. It's mine who in there right mind would do that. There was a minute of silence and Luke walk over to his guitar and pulled it over his shoulder as I was still sat on the piano stool. He started playing the melody to the song he read I look up at him as he smiles at me. I look back down and place my fingers on the piano and start playing to match with his riffs.

'Suddenly my choice is clear, I knew if only you and I were standing here' I sing softly

'And beautiful is all I see' Luke sings staring into my eyes.

'It's only you I know it's true it has to be' we both sing as I stop on the piano and Luke picked up the pace on the guitar as I stood up to stand next to him.

'Well that money isn't worth a thing if you didn't earn it you don't deserve it, true love don't cost a thing and if you try to buy it you can't return it' I sing still looking into Luke's bright eyes, 'your friends are doing all the same things and my friends say look at what our wasting well it don't matter if we change there minds' Luke starts hyping me up.

'Suddenly I can see what I didn't before and I don't care what they say anymore cause I'm falling, falling finally falling, falling' I sing jumping around feeling the music threw my veins as Luke watched me dance and giggles at me.

'I don't need the finer things, diamond rings or nothing' I sing and lean closer to Luke as if I'm talking to him, 'so show me something' I step back and plug the microphone in, 'cause love is all I need, all I ever wanted and now I've got it'

I hold the microphone and walk back over to Luke as he walks to me and we meet in the middle, 'my friends are wondering what you're thinking and your friends probably think the same thing,' Luke steps closer to us our faces and that close we could kiss I could feel my face go red, 'well it doesn't matter if we change their minds, suddenly I can see what I didn't before and I don't care what they say anymore cause I'm falling, falling, finally falling, falling' I continue to stair into Luke's eyes and he winks at me. I turn around and see the rest of the boys stood there and I smile and tilt my head as the boys run over to their instruments and they found the beat and play along with Luke.

'If you can't find love when you're in it just forget it, It would change your mind once you get it don't you get it?' I sing as I walk up to Alex and put my arm on his shoulder, 'yeah we did it, well we did it,' I leave Alex and walk over to Reggie who is felling the beat and I walk around him singing in his ear, 'suddenly I can see what I didn't before and I don't care what they say anymore cause I'm falling, falling,' I walk pass Bobby and he smiles at me as I head back to Luke, 'finally falling, falling'

'Suddenly I can see what I didn't before and I don't care what they say anymore cause I'm falling, falling,' I sing to Luke.

'Finally falling, falling' Luke sings along in the background.