Wedding

'Get in Als!' Luke shouts from the car. All the boys went home to get dressed and Luke said he would pick me up as the others took Bobby's car so we can fit all the equipment in both cars.

'Coming!' I shout back running to the car grabbing my bag. I open the door and sit in the passenger seat and look at Luke, 'don't you look dashing'

'Really' he says rolling his eyes, 'I'm only wearing it because it's a wedding'

'I know but you look' I hesitate to finish the sentence as he looks at me, 'cute' he gets a small grin on his face, 'and maybe even handsome to some people'

'So not to you'

'I never said that'

'You don't look too bad either'

I giggle and can feel my cheeks go pink as we back up out of the drive way and start heading to the venue. It was silent. It wasn't awkward but when ever I went to say something nothing came out of mouth.

'I was doing some research on Shaggy and Velma for Halloween,' Luke says breaking the silence, 'and it seems they have a little relationship'

'What no they don't' I giggle in disbelief.

'Yep you should go and rewatch it if you don't believe me me'

'Well it looks like we'll have to put our acting skills on' my giggle fades as I look at him as he's watching the road.

'Yeh acting'

I didn't say anything, what else was there to say so to break the silence once again I turn up the radio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drive into the car park and we see the boys already there.

'What's up boys!' I shout out the open window as we pull up.

'You got the stuff!' Alex shouts back.

'Sounds like your asking for drugs but yeh!' I shout back. Maybe I shouldn't have shouted that. Oh well. Me and Luke get out of the car and walk to the boot and grab as much stuff as we can and head inside as the others grab the last parts and shut the boot.

I walk in threw the back door first to place the equipment down. I placed them in the stage and saw Alex had already set up his drums. They followed behind me and we put everything down as i sit on the floor trying to set up my microphone.

'Hello' I shout down the microphone. The boys jump and cover there ears.

'Alya!' Alex shouts in fright.

'What?' I ask laughing.

'Bit loud' Bobby laughs walking over and turning it down, 'now go'

'Testing' I say into the microphone, 'that's better'

'Alot' Luke mumbles.

'You guys ready' as woman in a white dress says leaning on the door frame.

'Wow Hanna you look amazing' Luke says walking over to her.

'Thanks' she giggles, 'come on your going to miss it'

'We're coming' Luke says as me and the boys walk over and Luke grabs my wrist and we start running to the aisle. 'Your here' Luke says as we sit down as everyone stares at us for being late. Luke stands up and turns around to walk off.

'Where are you going?' I whisper.

'I'm one of the groomsmen' he whispers back.

'Oh so that's why your fancy' I giggle as the others look at us.