I need you

I put the scissors down and breath out holding my leg. I get up and walk to the bathroom and get some tissues and plasters and sit back on me bed dabbing the cuts on my leg. Ow. That hurt but I don't feel as bad as I did. Is it because I'm not thinking what just happened? It hurts. My leg is tingling. Was it worth it? I place a plaster over the cut.

I stand up and clean the scissors and place them back where they were and walk over to the phone. I take a deep breath in and pick it up and start dialling the number.

'Hello?' I sob.

'Hello' Luke answers.

'Are you alone?' I ask in tears.

'Yeh I'm I'm in my room what's wrong?'

'I need you'

'Alya what happened?'

'I pinned a girl to the floor because she stole the necklace you gave me and she wouldn't give it back and her friend hit me so I kicked her in the stomach and then Ryan was shouting at me' I break down and cry into the phone. The phone was squeezed between my shoulder and my ear as I wrap my arms around my legs in a ball.

'Alya,' Luke stops I could tell he didn't know what to say, 'Alya you don't need Ryan he's not worth your time or energy and those girls will back off soon it's just because your new and they think they can pick on you'

'Thanks' I sniffle, 'I miss you'

'I miss you too' There was a minute of silence. 'Hey I have a song idea wanna hear?'

'Yeh'

'Right it goes like' she picks up his guitar and starts playing, 'this is the chorus' He takes a deep breath, 'if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you, drive highways and byways to be there with you, over and over the only truth everything comes back to you'

I started clapping, 'wow that's amazing Luke do you have anything else for it?' I ask my cheeks turning red as my eyes dried up.

'I have a little but i think I'll put it at the end' he takes another deep breath and starts playing, 'you still make me nervous when you walk in the room, them butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you over and over the only truth every comes back to you'

'I'm speechless when did you write it?'

'Only a few hours ago'

'Well it's really good, who's it about?' I ask.

'No one in particular'

'Why won't you tell me?'

'You'll find out when I see you'

'I cant wait the at long tell me know'

'Only 2 weeks wait until the songs finished'

'Fine' I mumble. I need to tell him I won't be home in 2 weeks but i don't want to. We stay on the phone talking for an hour and I hear keys in the door. 'Luke I'm going to go molly and Abbie are back'

'Okay bye my princess'

'Bye my Prince'

I go to hang the phone up and hear Luke mumble,'love you' I put the phone down in shock. Did he just say he loves me. What! He was probably saying he loves me as a friend. I jump up off the floor and climb into bed and stare at the wall as the door opens.

'Alya?' I hear Abbie say as she walks threw the door. I don't reply or mover I stay with my back to her and looking at the wall. 'Alya What happened?' She asks siting on her bed. I could feel her glare looking at me.

'Yeh Alya what happened?' Molly says getting into her bed. I don't respond and move the quilt over my head and curl up in a ball. I don't want to talk about it. 'Okay well we're here if you need us' I don't move and end up drifting of to sleep still in my dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning and the girls are still asleep. I sit up and look at my leg. It kills. I get out of bed and brush my teeth and wash my face. I step out of the bathroom and see Abbie is awake. I walk past her and go to wardrobe. She saw that I had a plaster covered I blood on my leg but I ignored her. I got out some tights, a black skirt and a white top. I put them on and sit in bed. I don't have class for another hour but Abbie and molly have class in 5 minutes. I look at Abbie who is trying to wake up Molly as I lean over my bed to my guitar and place it over my shoulder and rest it on my leg. I flinch from it laying on my cut.

'Alya are you okay?' Abbie asks. I nod my head and grab Luke's guitar pick and a few sheets of notes to practice.

'I'm up!' Molly shouts falling out of bed. She's a bit hung over. She got ready and they both headed out.

'Finally' I whispers to myself when left. I place my hands on the guitar and start playing. I'm getting better. I ended up playing a guitar hole song with only a few mistakes. Then I hear a knock at the door great who is it know. I get up and turn my guitar so it's on my back and open the door. It's Ryan.

'Hey?' He smiles.

'What?' I mumble.

'I'm sorry' he apologies. I roll my eyes and shut the door in his face and sit back down on my bed. 'I only just met you and I know I don't know anything about you but I want too' he says threw the door.

'Leave me alone!' I shout threw the door.

'Okay but stuck with me in English first period' she shouts back. I think he walked away I'm not sure but I couldn't hear a thing. So I continue to play my guitar and I played with no mess ups. I'm excited to tell Luke. Yay! I have a little while until class so I looked around the room and saw the tape Alex got me and picked it up and placed it in the player in my room. As it loaded in I placed the pick back along with the guitar and say in bed watching the tv.

I still don't know what's on it. It was a black screen. Is it broken? I heard familiar music coming from the tv so it mustn't be. Then I say a small spot light appears on Luke and I realise it's the finally falling tape. I watch it and it looks amazing. I smile at the tape and when it finished I put it back on my bedside table.