02

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 2:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 2:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Meng Chu was a conditioned reflex. She looked at Chen Jinfeng, who was frowning, with an anxious look: "Jinfeng, are you okay."

Her voice was low and gentle, as if she was not the one who kicked Chen Jinfeng more than one meter away, and she didn't mean to help Chen Jinfeng up.

Chen Jinfeng stood aside, and his thoughts disappeared just now. He looked at Meng Chu blankly.

Meng Chu's cheeks were still red, and she explained in a low voice: "Jinfeng, I didn't mean it, it was you, you wanted to hug me. We are not married, so we can't do that."

Chen Jinfeng simply doubted what Meng Chu was thinking all day long, and how the Meng family taught her!

When Chen Jinfeng went back, Meng Chu calmly took out the blush from the bag and threw it on his face. When he saw that his cheeks were very beautiful, the girl was shyly red when he saw his sweetheart. This was satisfied.

These years, it all depends on blush!

Meng Chu went back after eating at the Chen's house. If it wasn't necessary to perform all the dramas of the original female partner according to the system's requirements, she really didn't want to cook and eat at the Chen's house.

The plot of the original female partner was taken once. Because Mrs. Chen likes to eat the food she cooked, she often goes to the Chen's house to cook for Mrs. Chen and eat at the Chen's house. But when Mengchu came here, that was action, and one action lasted for several years.

Meng Chuhe said: "I hope the heroine can work harder."

There is Meng Chu’s room in the Meng family’s villa, but since he became an adult, Meng Chu has moved out of the Meng family.

There is no particular detail in the original story of the actress, so she moved to an apartment outside. This system will not interfere, because it will not affect the plot.

Back at the apartment, Meng Chu changed his dress and put on a leather jacket with ripped jeans, stepped on a pair of leather boots, and walked out while wearing sunglasses.

She refused Li Meng not to go shopping because she really had something to do.

Although the original character set is quite restrictive to Meng Chu, there are no restrictions after Meng Chu does not use the identity of Meng Chu. It can also be said that as long as the key figure in the plot does not recognize Meng Chu.

The main reason is that the system has released the water. After all, who can play the female partner in this article with fear from birth to now. Not to mention anything else, just to say that the diet is so light that he always only drank cold boiled water, which could drive Meng Chu crazy.

Meng Chu's long legs were straight and slender. When she stepped on her leather boots to the entrance of the bar, she pushed up her sunglasses.

Lu Gaofei ran out: "Why did you come here?"

Meng Chu: "I'm busy, what do you want me to do?"

Lu Gaofei: "The resident singer dumped her boyfriend. One of them has resigned now, and the other is not in the mood to sing. You can sing for me without showing up. The old rules are just that you can sing behind the scenes. I don’t want to sing behind the scenes. I'm ready for you."

Meng Chu said hello.

Seeing Meng Chu entering the bar, Lu Gaofei still sighed inwardly. Who would have thought that everyone has a wonderful singing voice in their hearts, but Jiang Chu, whose face is even more ordinary than ordinary people, turned out to be such a big beauty.