Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 61:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 61:
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Five years later.

Meng Chu's new album for her daughter was released, which directly broke her own album sales record. Although Meng Chu's fans said that she only released an album once or two years, they would not buy it anymore, but only Meng Chu The first time the album is released, I quickly place an order for payment.

In addition, Shine Entertainment, where Meng Chu is located, has become a very powerful entertainment company in the entertainment industry. The first choice for all major stars who want to change jobs is Shine Entertainment. After all, no entertainment company's boss has a good vision. The TV series invested by the company can be popular.

It's a pity that Shining Entertainment's requirements for signing a contract will not be harsh, but it will also test character. Some black materials are real stars. They will not sign. Because of this signing standard, the atmosphere of the entire entertainment company is very good, although it is also intriguing for resources. , But did not do some of the next things.

Because the company has so many celebrities and high coffee ranks, Li Meng also runs an entertainment newspaper in order to keep the water from flowing out.

Li Meng: "Lu Xi, call her sister!"

The baby who was less than three years old was holding the bottle and giggling, "Sister, sister."

Lu Xi is the daughter of Meng Chu and Lu Jing'an. The whole person is like a snow group. Meng Chu brought Lu Xi to Shining Entertainment. After a while, everyone gave her many toys. What Li Meng likes most is pinching her fleshy little cheeks.

Li Meng: "This small group pet, where are you going to be in a while?"

Meng Chu smiled and said, "I will go back to Lu's house in a while. My parents-in-law and mother-in-law just returned from a trip."

As for the couple of Lu Guo and Jiang Yu, Meng Chu felt that he and Lu Jingan would be just like them in the future, and they were simply in love.

"You won't go, your brother award ceremony?"

"Watching Meng Mang's acting is too tired. She hasn't made any progress even after she is married. She has always been tired from acting."

A year ago, Meng Mang got married. Her husband is quite rich. But Meng Mang, who married into a wealthy family, became very hypocritical and even began to agree with what she said, but because Meng Chu didn't like her, he talked to her for a year. Meng Mang has not seen him a few times.

Li Meng: "I know, you won't go to your brother's awards ceremony. Your brother gave us a diamond necklace and said that we should help you to participate. He would like to thank you at the awards ceremony. I just think , Your little brother, his teeth tickled hatefully in the first half of his life, but now he is pretty good, like a younger brother."

Meng Chu: "Go, just to see how that female star he likes."

That night, at the end of the awards ceremony, Meng Chu was already asleep. As a result, Meng Guang's phone was woken up. Lu Jingan hurriedly hung up Meng Chu's phone and switched it to mute again. Then there was nothing. He patted Meng Chu and sang a lullaby to coax her to sleep.

The dazed Meng Chu was half asleep and half awake: "Husband, this is not the song you sang when you coaxed Xixi to sleep?"

Lu Jingan: "I'll change one, change another, don't be angry, I am not perfunctory, because this is a lullaby."