08

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 8:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 8:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Meng Chu arrived at Lu Gaofei's bar, he received a text message stating that his bank card had been frozen. It seemed that Meng Jian was really anxious and moved so fast.

Putting the phone away indifferently, Meng Chu found a seat against the window.

Lu Gaofei, who was renovating several places in the busy shop, came over and handed Meng Chu a bottle of juice and gave her a concert ticket.

Lu Gaofei: "I'm really busy. I can't go to this concert anymore. Go ahead. I can't find the first row position easily."

It's Yu Bai's concert.

Yu Bai is a popular male singer. Tickets for his concerts are not easy to grab at all. It is hard to get a ticket.

Meng Chu is not a star fan, she just likes Yu Bai to sing. She also likes many singers to sing. After receiving the tickets for Yu Bai's concert, Meng Chu nodded and said hello.

Lu Gaofei: "Next time I come to the show, give me a discount."

The concert started at 7:30 in the evening, and Meng Chu had a chat with him on Lu Gaofei's side and went back. As a result, as soon as he returned to the apartment where he lived, Meng Chu finally knew that in order to force her, Meng Jian's methods were endless.

The staff of the real estate agency was showing people around the house in the apartment and tried to introduce the advantages of the house.

The apartment where Meng Chu lives belongs to the Meng family.

When Meng Chu and Chen Jinfeng were engaged, Meng Chu wanted to move out, and Meng Jian asked her to move to this apartment. In order to conform to his personal settings, he could not buy a house alone, so Meng Chu moved in.

The pocket money given to her by the Meng family was not enough to support her buying a decent house in this tiny place, and she still needed daily expenses.

Regardless of the large amount of pocket money, they usually need to spend more money. They can't wear repeated dresses for various receptions, buy jewelry, etc. Most of the pocket money is gone.

The real estate agent didn’t know the relationship between Meng Chu and Meng Jian. He smiled and said, “You are the tenant here. Mr. Meng asked me to tell you that I hope you can move out as soon as possible. If you need to rent a house, you can also Contact me, I know where the location is cheap and the rent is low."

Meng Chu opened a drawer randomly, took out a large handful of diamond necklaces from it, and threw it on the table.

Then she opened another drawer and took out an antique painting from the Chen family before.

Meng Chu watched for a long time: "I also forgot which dynasty, but it was only a few million in price."

The staff of the real estate agency were dumbfounded, feeling that they didn't dare to move.

The tenant who came to see the house, after saying a few words that there was still something to do, went out quickly.

The staff of the real estate agency swallowed. I really don't understand how this kind of people can't pay the rent, and the things they can't take are fake.

Meng Chu looked under the coffee table and found a pink gemstone necklace from the seam under the coffee table. It was not very big. It was a gift for his 18th birthday that Meng Chu photographed at the auction.