59

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 59:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 59:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Meng Jian and Zhou Mian reconcile, but the way of getting along has become different from before, and Meng Mang has also found it back, so Meng Jian met Meng Chu and wanted Meng Chu to go back for dinner, and asked Meng Chu if I thought it was OK, so I took Lu Jingan with him. Now the relationship between the entire Meng family has eased very well, except for Meng Mang.

After thinking about it, Meng Chu asked, "When?"

"This Saturday, this Saturday your brother just came back from a rest." Speaking of this, Meng Jian smiled awkwardly: "It's not to follow Meng Guang's time, but the workload of his crew is really tight, you should know , The director Li won't give a holiday."

With a low laugh, Meng Chu said, "No need to explain, but are you sure I will be happy when I go back to Meng Mang?"

Mentioned this, Meng Jian sighed: "I will make her think clearly as soon as possible."

On Saturday, Meng Guang went directly to Meng Chu without returning to Meng's house.

Seeing Meng Chu, Meng Guang excitedly said what Li Shu praised him: "Director Li said, as long as I work hard, I will be a superstar in the future, do you know a superstar!"

"Be quiet!"

"Oh."

The men's team trials that Meng Chu invested in before turned out to be a big hit and made a lot of money. Not to mention, when some of the male stars in the group signed to their company, and some signed directly to their company, they could make a lot of money. But the wishes of these men's team players turned out to be very simple, that is, they want to perform with her on the group night.

Meng Chu was replying to Li Meng's message.

Li Meng played well with them, so when I talked to Meng Chu about this matter, I crossed it out because of good fun, and it was emotional.

[Li Meng: Is it possible~]

[Meng Chu: Good! 】

After replying to the news, Meng Chu asked: "If you don't go back, what are you doing here?"

Meng Guang touched his nose, "It's not that you go back to eat too, right, brother-in-law, are you going?"

Meng Chu said bluntly: "Your brother-in-law will go, and your sister Meng Mang will not be able to eat anymore. After all, your brother-in-law himself looks better than on TV."

She was sour at first, so she was making Lu Jingan's fairy face sour, so just don't eat and focus on sourness.

When Meng Chu and Meng Guang arrived at Meng's house, Meng Mang watched them for a long time, and then snorted, because Meng Jian and Zhou Mian were both upstairs, she said, "Why, your Lu family member Husband didn't come, or did he say he didn't want to come? Meng Guang, don't hold the wrong thigh."

Meng Chu earnestly: "I'll slap you a few times, can you not be like mentally retarded?"

The Meng family finally eased the relationship, Meng Chu really didn't want to let Meng Mang ruin it, so she slapped Meng Mang directly when she was still shocked! Go in the palm.

Meng Mang: "Mengchu, you beat me, I'm fighting with you!"

Meng Chu wanted to fight back, but it was a pity that he directly let Meng Chu squeeze his wrist, and then stood there looking at her condescendingly.

Meng Guang was the first to run, and the servant who served the food also ran away. Meng Guang and Zhou Mian who had just come down from the stairs, Meng Jian dragged Zhou Mian back together with a wink.