56

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 56:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 56:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The lights on the stage were very bright. Meng Chu stood facing Lu Jingan. She was particularly shocked when she did not act. She was more like thinking about why her ordinary boyfriend became President Lu of the Lu Group.

Lu Jingan: "I'm sorry." He continued: "At that time, your view of choosing a spouse was to find an ordinary person, so I acted as an ordinary person. But I can also be regarded as an ordinary person, because the men of our Lu family are from wives. Where is the salary."

After finishing talking, he threw the washboard on the stage, and then slowly knelt down on one knee: "I won't let you down, I will coax you down, but you have to give me a chance!"

Lu Jingan pursed his lips: "I can create opportunities myself!"

Meng Chu was silent for a while. If Lu Jingan didn't act well, she would have married someone else. Meng Chu called the system several times in his heart, but the system did not respond.

Knowing the situation here, the system looked confused.

This is to marry an ordinary person, this is to marry an ordinary person! ?

This is richer than the male lead!

But Meng Chu really completed the task again, what kind of coaxing host is this!

The audience in the audience and the audience watching the live broadcast were shocked!

——Fuck you, is this an ordinary person?

——Meng Chu, quickly, quickly, delete the Weibo you previously announced, hahahahaha.

——This attitude of apologizing is too sincere.

——The best in the audience today, washboard!

——Ouuuu, at the beginning, you should get him up!

——If my boyfriend has this consciousness, I will admit my mistakes in quarrels.

——Mr. Lu of the Lu Group, I never expected that Mr. Lu's appearance was on this occasion, hahahahaha.

Meng Chu stooped to help Lu Jingan up. She said, "Give the awards, we will talk about it when we go back."

Lu Jingan got up immediately, not forgetting to hold his washboard, and then continued the awarding process.

When Meng Chu stood on the stage holding the trophy, her acceptance speech was brief. She said, "Thank you for the support of the fans. I will continue to sing."

He Xiu, who was on the show, opened her mouth: "No, not married to an ordinary person, how come an ordinary person becomes the president of the Lu Group?"

Returning to Meng Chu's villa, it was already past ten o'clock in the evening. Lu Jingan was nervous. He thought that Meng Chu would question him many things, and even asked him if he pretended to be an ordinary person to test her.

As a result, Meng Chu said angrily: "Lu Jingan, you are not allowed to grab business with me in the future!!!"

Lu Jingan: "Ah, I didn't grab business with you."

Meng Chu carefully counted Lu Jingan's past when he wanted to grab business with him, and finally said: "No more!"

Lu Jingan finally didn't feel particularly nervous, and even smiled. He said, "I didn't rob you for business because I wanted to help you. What's more, I am all yours."

Meng Chu got closer and asked, "Why do you like me?"

Lu Jingan hugged the washboard tightly: "Why do you want it?"