03

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 3:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 3:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Meng Chu looked at the man sitting across from him, and then at the food stall outside, staring at them on the blind date. The group of people headed by Lu Gaofei was uncomfortable, and the man he was on blind date was calm and relaxed.

Meng Chu: "Mr. Lu, can you wait for me for a while, we are officially dating?"

Lu Jingan held the cup with distinct fingers, but his eyes kept falling on Meng Chu: "Are you dissatisfied with me?"

It was useless for Meng Chu to answer. He tried all the reasons why Meng Chu would find him inappropriate, and proactively said: "We have been saving gifts, have a house and a car, and my parents will not interfere with my life after marriage. Although I don't have a high salary. , But it’s okay to work hard and support my wife and children."

"It's not these questions."

Meng Chu is a little hard to tell, but Lu Jingan is really a high match among ordinary people. His face is pleasing to the eye. If he is changing a blind date, Meng Chu feels that there is little possibility that he can be better than Lu Jingan.

Taking a deep breath, Meng Chuluo said generously: "Mr. Lu, to be honest with you, I have a fiancé." She said faster, "But I will soon break the engagement with my fiancé. This engagement is not mine either. Yes, so can you wait for me to dissolve the engagement and be on a blind date with me? I know this may offend you, but this engagement is really a engagement that everyone is reluctant and waiting to dissolve."

Even if Meng Chu is acting, she is always someone who has a marriage contract. She still has a moral bottom line. She asked Lu Gaofei to introduce herself to her blind date, and she was waiting for her to dissolve her engagement with Chen Jinfeng on the blind date. Who knew that Lu Gaofei gave her such a "surprise".

Assistant Li, who was sitting next to him, squirted out water. This girl really dares to say!

Without waiting for Lu Jingan's answer, Meng Chu felt that there was no need to continue the blind date. She got up and went out and paid the bill by the way.

After leaving the store, Meng Chu saw Lu Gaofei trotting towards him.

Lu Gaofei: "How is it?"

Meng Chu: "It's not that you can arrange a blind date when I say that you can have a blind date."

Lu Gaofei: "Well, it looks like the best in the world, and it meets your requirements. What should I do if I ran away. What did you guys say? Is it successful?"

Meng Chu: "The performance fee is charged to my account and there is no discount."

She adjusted her floral dress and walked forward with a pair of straight and enviable long legs.

Lu Gaofei: "Don't, how many years we have been dating, why don't we have a discount? I'll find it for you. Isn't it the best in the world? I'm looking for one for you. When do you say you want a blind date, I will arrange it for you. "

In the shop, Assistant Li sat where Meng Chu had just sat: "Mr. Lu, what was that you just...!?"

Lu Jingan cast a glance at him, and Assistant Li was silent.

It was more than ten o'clock when I got home. Meng Chu took a bath and changed into a pure and delicate nightdress that fits her personality. She is probably acting habitually. She feels that as soon as she puts on clothes that fit her personality, Being able to play the role of a female partner depends entirely on subconsciously.