60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 60:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 60:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Dream of the Republic of China" was a hot search on the day it was aired. There was a hot search for Mengchu to support "Dream of the Republic of China". Mengchu's popularity is very good, so many people want to support it, even the hottest Weibo. Below, many fans of other people's homes are supporting, and even expressing that Meng Chu will invest in new TV series in the future and consider their idols.

For this TV series, Meng Chu knew he was going to rush, but he still comforted Li Shu.

Li Shu is not the same as before. The whole person is very confident: "Don't worry, this TV series will definitely burst!" After that, he has begun to be loyal to Meng Chubiao: "Chairman Meng, don't worry about me. What achievements will always be in your company!"

Meng Chu smiled, and she said, "Okay."

Soon, "Republic of China Dream" officially started broadcasting.

The barrage was talking about supporting Meng Chu.

But soon, the barrage turned into a shit, what a fairy TV series is this!

——? ? ?

——Before the beginning, you said this drama was serious?

——For this drama, the score is enough.

——This is the texture of a movie. The key to making a TV series into a movie is not to delay.

——This play must burst!

When Meng Chu woke up, there were more than one hundred messages in the group. She clicked on it and thought she was dreaming. "Republic of China Dream" exploded? ? ?

How big is this show?

When Meng Chu arrived at the company, Vice President Tang informed that many company leaders called and wanted to have a meal with Meng Chu, and some investors, of course, they didn’t want to eat, they wanted to work with Meng Chu. .

Li Meng was very busy. She came over to ask Deputy Chief Tang about the artist's contract level, and then gave Meng Chu the information of the artist who was going to sign: "Do you think it is appropriate for them to sign what level of contract."

The meeting is for the three of them.

Meng Chu: "You can ask Vice President Tang, unless it's the highest-level contract, we can personally decide on everything else." After that, she said again: "Those who had dinner appointments refused, saying that I was busy getting married. , I’m not free, I will make an appointment later, and I hope to have the opportunity to work together in the future.

Let Vice President Tang take care of these things. Meng Chu feels relieved. Fortunately, Vice President Meng continued to work at the company. Otherwise, she and Li Meng might not be able to get busy, and Vice President Tang was entertaining. It took a lot longer than her and Li Meng's affairs, and he knew a lot.

Shine Entertainment has now reached the peak of its career since its establishment, and Meng Chu believes that it will be better in the future.

Then there were already famous female artists who wanted to switch to Mengchu's My Shining Entertainment, and there were several promising 18th lines. ! .

In the evening, Meng Chu went to Lu Gaofei's place, and she said, "Do you want to go to the entertainment company to help?"

Lu Gaofei quickly refused: "I, forget it, if I really want to go to the entertainment company, I would have gone to the entertainment company to work long ago. I am too tired. I just take care of my bar. It happens that you are fine. Come and sit down."