58

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 58:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 58:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lu Jingan was not angry but smiled, and then took the marriage certificate he had left in the car. He opened the marriage certificate to Chen Jinfeng, and then smiled: "Thank you, thank you so much for your poor vision, or I want to follow Chuchu Marriage may still be a little strenuous. As for what she likes or dislikes, she is young and sincerely paid once by mistake. What is it?"

"How do you know she doesn't like me now?"

"Do you want to go bankrupt?"

The two confronted each other, and Lu Jingan said, "What else does Mr. Chen want to say? There is nothing to say, so please go back to your company as soon as possible. After all, many cooperative companies have terminated the contract with you."

Chen Jinfeng didn't know what he was doing here. Even if he didn't meet Lu Jingan, he wouldn't go to Meng Chu, because he knew Meng Chu's character.

Chen Jinfeng was going back. He actually wanted to know why Meng Chu suddenly didn't like what he didn't like. She knew everything about him and He Xiu, and she was full of herself. However, Chen Jinfeng felt that he would never know this question in his life, because he would not ask Meng Chu. Even if he did, Meng Chu might not answer him.

After Lu Jingan and Meng Chu met, they didn't mention anything about Chen Jinfeng just downstairs.

Meng Chu stared at Lu Jingan, Lu Jingan's face flushed.

Lu Jingan: "In the beginning?"

Meng Chu: "Lu Jingan, why did you come to me and bring your marriage certificate?"

Vice President Tang, who brought in the coffee, said, "Hahahahahahaha, I, I'm not smiling anymore. Drink coffee."

Lu Jingan: "Marriage Certificate, Me"

Meng Chu: "Huh?"

Holding the marriage certificate tightly, Lu Jingan said: "With the marriage certificate, I can't prove that I am married to you. Let's go eat."

"Why don't you use your marriage certificate as a wallpaper? You don't need to carry your marriage certificate every day."

"In the beginning, you are so smart!"

""

The two looked at each other for a while, and Meng Chu whispered: "It's so cute."

Lu Jingan: "Then, when do you like me?"

Meng Chu didn't think: "I like you now!" It's just that Lu Jingan certainly doesn't like her as much.

Vice President Tang who hasn't gone out yet: "???"

They really took the wrong script.

——

When I got home at night, Meng Chu was editing Weibo with her mobile phone. She wanted to find Meng Mang back, not because she thought about Meng Mang. In the whole Meng family, she disliked Meng Mang the most, but she wanted To get Meng Mang back for Zhou Mian, Meng Chu saw Zhou Mianzai for Meng Mang a few days ago! Mans sad.

Throughout her childhood, Zhou Mian has been a warm presence for Meng Chu, although she was a little cowardly.

Before Meng Chu's Weibo was edited, Lu Jingan called.

Lu Jingan: "Found it."

"Who?"

"Meng Mang, I heard Vice President Tang accidentally say that you are looking for Meng Mang, and I will send you the address now."