06

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 6:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 6:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Meng Chu thought that Chen Jinfeng came to him to explain about the video that broke the Moments of Friends, but unexpectedly he was about to dissolve his marriage contract with him. In the original text, the hostess did not miss you. After the hostess returned to China for some time, Chen Jinfeng Only to find her female partner to break the marriage contract.

This is really... so exciting!

After the actress's script is finished, she will not be the humble woman who loves Chen Jinfeng, but can be her own Mengchu.

Chen Jinfeng didn’t hear Meng Chu’s answer. He thought that Meng Chu was sad and didn’t know what to say. After comparing them with each other before, Chen Jinfeng had a sense of incomprehension. He quickly thought of He Xiu telling him. He was a little sorry, but his tone was firm: "I will compensate you."

Meng Chu took out the rubber band from her bag. She gathered her long hair back, and said indifferently while she gathered her long hair: "It's not just the dissolution of the marriage contract, I agree."

Chen Jinfeng couldn't believe it: "You, you agree?"

Still dressed just now, but the temperament on Meng Chu's whole body has changed, confident and strong, dazzling like a blooming rose.

Meng Chu continued, "You know, what did I want to do most during the days when I was just engaged to you?" As she finished her words, she folded her skirt layer by layer, and finally held it in She said: "I want to beat you to the ground most."

After all, Meng Chu kicked towards him as soon as he raised his foot.

Chen Jinfeng staggered back a few steps, and looked at Meng Chu in disbelief. Even Meng Chu's voice sounded softly calling himself Jinfeng.

Meng Chu stretched out his hand to grab Chen Jinfeng's tie, looked at him with beautiful eyes, and said every word: "I always convince people with reason, but for you, don't be reasonable if you can."

She raised her leg again and kicked Chen Jinfeng's fragile part!

Chen Jinfeng: "Ah——!"

When closing the door of the hotel, Meng Chu was full of spring breeze and smiled.

Stepping on high heels, Meng Chu walked towards the location where the reception was downstairs.

The matter between He Xiu and Chen Jinfeng is now even more heated. Just now, He Xiu accepted a live broadcast. Someone ate melons at the reception and took a look with their mobile phone. As a result, many people knew what He Xiu said on the live broadcast.

He Xiu said: "I came back to redeem the person I missed."

The host asked: "Then have you got it back?"

He Xiu: "If you get back together and want to make it public, I will invite you."

This was not a blatant sign, but because Chen Jinfeng came back. Chen Jinfeng was so crazy for He Xiu, and Meng Chu's dragging skills might not work. Because of this video, Meng Chu once again stood at the mouth of the storm.

"Meng Chu is really pitiful. She is fine if she doesn't love Chen Jinfeng."

"Do you know that when Meng Chu was just engaged to Chen Jinfeng, he let Chen Jinfeng hang out in the office. The company was out of power that day, and Chen Jinfeng thought of Meng Chu when he went to work the next day."

"I also heard that once he was drunk and called He Xiu while holding Meng Chu."

"Although, I still think Meng Chu will not agree to dissolve the marriage contract."