Chapter 1

Gerard's POV

I hate my job. But it's what paid the bills, fed me and kept me alive. There was no other choice than to do this goddamn job.

All the kids here hate me, but the feeling is mutual and do i care ? No i do not. But i have to put up with this children all day, five days a week and it's hell.

Sometimes i fantasise about just walking over to the window and swan diving out of it but i don't wanna leave my brother in this controlling, child ridden earth.

I loved my brother with all my heart, it's just annoying when you have to see him everywhere you look aswell.

Yes, he's a math's teacher here. We sit next to each other in the staffroom, but when we get free periods that overlap, he comes to my classroom, and blabs my ear off about his goddamn boyfriend Pete.

"Mikey... I don't care if Pete got a new bass." I mumbled as i leant back, staring up at the ceiling.

God, when is lunch gonna be over ?

"Because he's so dreamy." He giggled, laying down on one of the theory tables, and swinging his legs.

"Sometimes I wonder if you actually are my brother." I mumbled and he leant up on his elbows.

"Rude, anyway, i gotta go prepare for my next lesson." He said, pushing himself up and off the table.

I raised my eyebrows at him as i looked through my lesson plan, hearing the door close.

I leant on one of my hands as i scrolled through it and it said. 'Get them to draw'. i shrugged and waited for the bell to ring.

When it finally did, a bunch of teenagers walked in, groaned about 'Mr. Way is such a bad teacher' and 'Ugh, why can't i Unchoose art'. But i didn't care, to be honest with you it made me feel a lot better, knowing these kids hate me.

"Okay... Get your coursework out, start it, make sure you finish it before today's lesson so i can grade it. If it isn't finished, or it's sloppy, i'm giving it an automatic zero, Do you understand ?" I said, paving the front of the classroom with my ruler in my hand.

One of the student raised their hands. "Yes Alice ?" I said.

"I've um- f-forgot my coursework."

"And that's the first zero of the semester."

"But sir ! I need the grade, otherwise i can't get into art collage, i've always wanted to go there, you have pieces of my art just grade that !" She yelled and i sucked my teeth, turning to look at her.

"That sounds like a you problem." I replied and she started to cry which made me chuckle as i sat down.

I caught a glimpse of someone lingering around by the door so i stood up and swung the door open. "What do you want, you should be in class kid." I grilled and they chuckled at me.

"I'm not a kid... i'm in my twenties, i'm trying to find the math classrooms." He was smaller than me, tattoos littering his neck and hands which meant he obviously had more.

"This is clearly an art classroom, so hurry along i don't need... amateurs like you hanging around distracting my students." I looked him up and down and he was very good looking and i wasn't going to deny that.

He was immaculate and the tattoos on his body were beautiful, body art as i called it. He walked away, his hands in his pockets and i raised an eyebrow before walking back into my classroom and closing the door.

"Sir, may i use the restroom ?"

"No, should have gone at lunch."

"But i didn't need one at lunch."

"I don't care."

"I'll just piss on the floor then."

"Do that and i'll make you clean it up." I said and they soon quietened down.