Chapter 18

Frank's POV

It had been a month since that night, me and Gerard had gotten a lot closer and been hanging out more. He'd managed to get clean in seventeen days which was very good and i was so proud of him.

"Sir ?" I looked up and looked around the class.

"Yeah ?" I didn't k ow who had called my name so i just shrugged.

"Can i have help with the third question ?" My eyes landed on a child whose name i kept forgetting.

"What's the question ?" I asked.

"James had thirteen apples, he puts fourteen away. How many does he have ?"

"Thirteen, and mega stomach ache when he eats them." The kid giggled and wrote the answer, and i went back to what i was doing which was doodling on a random piece of paper.

The bell finally rang, signalling lunch time which meant i got to see Gerard and Mikey. I waited until all the children had left the classroom, before gathering my things and hurrying down to the staff room.

I got there and dropped my things onto the floor, panting like a dog. A mug slid over to me and i grabbing it, downing it.

"That was freshly made and boiling hot." I looked up and saw Gerard staring at me, a worrier look on his face.

"I needed it... Don't look at me like that." I panted as i sat up and giggled.

"Where's Mikey ?" I asked.

"He's staying back to help a student or something." Gerard said and i nodded.

"I'm so tired." I yawned.

"Tell me about it." Gerard chuckled and i gently kicked him from under the table making him jump.

"Asshole."

"You know it." I winked and i watched him blush and try to cover it up with his own mug.

"I know you're blushing under there Gerard." I smirked and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Shut up, i'm not doing anything." He mumbled.

"Yes you are, i watched you." I giggled and he grunted at me.

"Don't grunt at me." I poured and he glared at me.

"I can do what i want... Because i'm not a bottom." My mouth dropped and Gerard started giggling like a lunatic.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you." I growled and he stood up and speed walked out of the staffroom.

I got up and followed him to the point i was chasing him down the corridors. He kept looking backwards which was a mistake because that slows you down.

We collapsed into his classroom, and i started laughing. "Tip... If you're being chased, don't look behind you." I panted and he chuckled breathlessly.

My legs aches so i dropped onto the floor, crawling over to Gerard who was sat on his chair.

I knelt infront of him and rested my head on his knee. His hand snaked down into my hair making me lean up into his touch, smiling.

"Do you like that Frankie ?" Gerard asked and i nodded, climbing up onto his lap so i was straddling him.

His hands held onto my hips as i leant down to him, stopping a couple of inches from his face. "Can i kiss you please ?" I asked and he nodded, smashing our lips together.

My hands gripped onto his shoulders and his arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer.

We pulled away for a a second, gaining some breath before our lips reconnected, sliding over eachothers.

"Ge- oh... i'm just gonna go." Our heads snapped up, making me fall off Gerard's lap.

I landed with a thud and i groaned, rolling over and sitting on my knees. "So now you decide to turn up ?" I groaned.