Chapter 29

Gerard's POV

My parents were stressful, i had my father grilling me everytime Frank had left the room with. 'I expected more from you' or 'I don't want a Gay son' and 'I want you to marry a woman... Not a- a guy'.

And i had enough.

I was currently stood there, listening to him droning on. "You know what Donald... Get the fuck out of my house. If you can't except me as a person. Me and My boyfriend, i don't want to see you here again. Unless you get your act together and realise that this isn't the nineteen fifties anymore you can never come back to this house. Mom on the other hand, she can come and go as she pleases because she doesn't treat me like an animal for loving who i want to." I snapped and he looked dumbfounded.

"Who dare you speak to your father like that !" He yelled and i scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"You know what. I don't fucking care anymore. Get the fuck out !" I yelled and that was when Frank, Mikey and My mother came pouring into the kitchen.

"What on earth is going on ?!" My mom yelled.

"You're son is disrespecting his father !" He yelled. I had to bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from punching him in the face.

"Gerard ?" She asked. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"He's treating me like a fucking animal mom ! He's pestering me for dating frank and i've had it up to here with his bullshit !! I want him out of this fucking house and i don't want him here till he learns to fucking respect me and my boyfriend !" I screamed and i saw Mikey's face turn into a scowl, directed at my 'father' alongside Frank, who glared at him, his fists clenched at his sides.

"Donald !! How dare you !! Leave now !!" My mom yelled and i saw a smirk come onto my father's face.

"Or what... You're all scrawny... and you're a woman. What are you gonna do ?" He snarled.

"Oh that's fucking it !" I yelled, punched my dad square in the face.

"No one insults my mom !!" I screamed and he got up, knocking me around the head with something and i fell onto the floor, clutching my head.

"Gee ?!" Mikey screamed, running over to me with Frank and pulling me up. He helped carry me out of the kitchen and into the living room where he put me on the couch.

It felt like years until a police car and paramedic pulled up. I had multiple lights shone into my eyes and random checks and my father was taken into the police car.

"Oh my baby, i'm so sorry." My mom cooed as she hurried in once everyone had left apart from Mikey and Frank.

She brushed her hand through my hair, being careful of the growing bruise on the side of my head.

Three months later

I had finally recovered from the accident with my father, my mom wasn't going to forgive him anytime soon and my brother and i have cut off all ties with him and i was still going strong with Frank.

I had gotten him a promise ring for his birthday and he cried... for hours. It was good tears though... Thankfully. And then we had sex, and had sex the morning after aswell. There was a lot of sex... and then frank was walking with a limp again. And our students soon figured out since every time he had a free periodi, he came and annoyed me and my class. But i didn't mind... Because i think i loved this man.