Chapter 24

Frank's POV

I was giggling to myself as i drove to Gerard and Mikey's place, knowing that i had annoyed Gerard earlier.

I didn't want to annoy him but i loved how i made him laugh infront of his students which was a rare sight for those children.

I pulled up onto the driveway and parked the car, jumping out and then walking over to the door. I knocked three times and Gerard opened it, glaring at me.

"I had students pestering me because of you..." He grumbled and i giggled.

"You're welcome." I hopped up and kissed his cheek before walking into their house.

"I'm really not... They kept asking if we were dating-" He groaned and i giggled.

"Is that a problem ?" I asked and he looked up at me.

"Well... no but you know...It kinda made me uncomfortable and i- i don't wanna rush into anything..." He said and i nodded walking over to him.

This was the most nervous i've ever seen him, he eve flinched away when i brushed my fingers against his cheek.

"I'm sorry..." He muttered, looking up at me and his bottom lip quivering.

"Don't be sorry... I understand exactly why Gee. I still love you the exact same amount, i'm happy as long as your happy okay ?" I said and he nodded.

I smiled gently at him before wrapping my arms around his torso and kissing his cheek. "Please don't be sorry." I whispered and he nodded, hugging me back.

"But i am sorry Frank... I've annoyed you now... You said that it's fine and it's not because i don't deserve anything because i'm just a fucking disgusting faggot." Gerard seethed and i shook my head.

"Shh- Gee, i promise you okay ? I'm not mad, I'm not annoyed and you deserve the fucking world. You're not a disgusting faggot either." I explained and he covered his face and started to sob.

I just hugged him, i didn't know what else i could do in that moment so i just hugged him, i hugged him like my life depended on it.

Like it was a matter of Life or Death.

He wrapped his arms around me, burying his head into my neck and crying quietly. I rubbed his back and kissed his cheek continuously and he slowly calmed down.

"Come on, let's get you some food and we can sit up in your room and watch some movies okay ?" I said and he nodded, standing up straight and wiping his eyes.

We walked to the kitchen and made some baked beans with some bread along with some snacks and soft drinks.

Mikey was elsewhere according to Gerard and we settled down on his bed, eating the beans and bread before putting our bowls on the sides and he sat against the headboard and i lay with my head in his lap, my hand in a bag of chips.

We watched multiple movies, Starting with E.T. and ending with Poltergeist. I loved horror movies and so did Gerard so it was something we bonded over as time passed since our first meeting.

His hands where playing with my hair, pushing my hair back and forwards, his shirt nails, massaging my scalp. I smiled, my eyes flickering shut as i leant up into his touch, and i heard him let out a breathy chuckle, massaging harder.

I let out a noise of thanks and he giggled, removing his hands from my hair.

"Gee !" I whined and he smirked at me.

"What ?" I asked, acting oblivious.

"I want you to play with my hair again !" I whined and he giggled, massaging my head again.

I had my head on his lap, my eyes blocked by his stomach and my eyes fluttered closed.